Called Woopy, the hollow plastic chair is moulded in one piece, and can be used indoors and outdoors.
An accompanying footstool, called Snoop, has two pockets reaching into its legs and can be stacked to form a bookshelf.
|Snap Chair by
- Marcel Wanders wraps balloons in carbon …fibre to create lightweight chair
- Bamboo tricycle by a21studio
- New Gehry door handles
- Glass Elephant installation at Stockholm… Design Week
- Révélateur installation by Mickaël …Wiesengrün recreates "smells of the past"
- Claesson Koivisto Rune extends its W131a…luminium lighting range for Wästberg
- Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec at Galerie Kr…eo
- Cylinda and Dot by Paul Smith for Stelto…n
- "When you try to separate art and design… you create a ghetto" - Job Smeets
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories