Australian designer Adam Goodrem has designed this console table with colourful lacquered-steel legs that pierce the table top.
Called Carousel, the table features three circles of coloured dots where the ends of the steel rods emerge from the table's surface.
The following is from the gallery:
Famous Australian designer Adam Goodrum gives us a contemporary restyling of the period Louis XVI console, by revisiting its codes for our greatest pleasure:
- Corian, the early 21st century noble material par excellence replaces mahogany
- The table top takes the form of the characteristic half moon shape
- The fluted legs are figured by multicoloured lacquered steel rods.
These rods project joyful spots onto the immaculate tabletop and form three elegant and colourful rounds that evoke the Carousels of our childhood, thereby giving their name to our console.
According to Adam Goodrum, Carousel uses the juxtaposition of the colourful vertical elements with the planar geometry of the tabletop to show the transition from the playfulness of childhood to the practicality necessary in everyday life.
Edition galerie Gosserez limitée à 12 exemplaires + 1 prototype
H : 76 cm -W : 110 cm -D : 48 cm
|Pylon by Abrahamsson and
Fagerström for Nola
- 360° Family by Konstantin Grcic for Mag…is
- Camper store Paris by Ronan and Erwan Bo…uroullec (more images)
- David Derksen launches Moiré jewellery …at Ventura Lambrate
- Dieter Rams 620 Chair Programme relaunch…ed by Vitsœ
- Biomass by Ahhaproject
- Spring Table by Tb & Ajakay
- Tea House for Robots by Rootoftwo and PL…Y Architecture
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio J…enk
- 3D printed shoes by Iris van Herpen and …Rem D Koolhaas
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories