Called Flux, the design for Italian brand Magis traces the shape of a chair in the air like a sketch.
The show continues until 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here are some more details from Magis:
Flux design Jerszy Seymour
The flux chair is a gentle change in direction. Manipulated like a drawing in air, the wire pieces are treated each as an axis with unlimited directions representing unlimited life possibility. Liberating itself from the modernist grid, the Flux chair declares itself ‘modern modern’ by the use of simple materials, a flexible manufacturing technique and language of a human flow of energy.
- Ixion windowless private jet by Technico…n Design offers immersive panoramic views
- Sneak preview: Campanas to show Disney c…hairs
- Palma cookware by Jasper Morrison for Oi…gen
- Dezeen Watch Store at Tracey Neuls: 20 N…ovember to 23 December 2012
- Cartoon characters perform a disco ritua…l in Fever the Ghost's Source music video
- SAYL by Yves Béhar for Herman Miller
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
- Cascade and Contour by Bodo Sperlein
- Ransmeier & Floyd show new light
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories