Called Flux, the design for Italian brand Magis traces the shape of a chair in the air like a sketch.
The show continues until 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here are some more details from Magis:
Flux design Jerszy Seymour
The flux chair is a gentle change in direction. Manipulated like a drawing in air, the wire pieces are treated each as an axis with unlimited directions representing unlimited life possibility. Liberating itself from the modernist grid, the Flux chair declares itself ‘modern modern’ by the use of simple materials, a flexible manufacturing technique and language of a human flow of energy.
- Hussein Chalayan at the Design Museum
- Tron chair by Dror
- 360° Family by Konstantin Grcic for Mag…is
- Flat-pack furniture assembled with magne…ts by Benjamin Vermeulen
- Red Dot Awards 2008
- Three Yet One by Parallel Projects
- Formafantasma shows engraved glassware a…t Bagatti Valsecchi in Milan
- Studio Makkink & Bey creates Blue Potter…y using traditional Indian techniques
- Interview with Jaime Hayón
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories