Called Flux, the design for Italian brand Magis traces the shape of a chair in the air like a sketch.
The show continues until 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here are some more details from Magis:
Flux design Jerszy Seymour
The flux chair is a gentle change in direction. Manipulated like a drawing in air, the wire pieces are treated each as an axis with unlimited directions representing unlimited life possibility. Liberating itself from the modernist grid, the Flux chair declares itself ‘modern modern’ by the use of simple materials, a flexible manufacturing technique and language of a human flow of energy.
- Blå Station's Poppe chair is just 33 ce…ntimetres wide
- Droog New York by Studio Makkink & Bey
- Clouds and Birds by Benedetta Mori Ubald…ini for Magis
- As If From Nowhere by Orla Reynolds
- Limited Edition Design Dolls by Olivia L…ee
- A Flip Flop Story by Diederik Schneemann
- Balloon Bench by h220430
- Skitsch launches in Milan
- Radice Stools by Industrial Facility for… Mattiazzi
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories