Called Flux, the design for Italian brand Magis traces the shape of a chair in the air like a sketch.
The show continues until 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here are some more details from Magis:
Flux design Jerszy Seymour
The flux chair is a gentle change in direction. Manipulated like a drawing in air, the wire pieces are treated each as an axis with unlimited directions representing unlimited life possibility. Liberating itself from the modernist grid, the Flux chair declares itself ‘modern modern’ by the use of simple materials, a flexible manufacturing technique and language of a human flow of energy.
- Piqué and Double Piqué by Studio Gli…thero
- Lanana by Ryszard Rychlicki
- Cityscope by Marco Hemmerling
- Droog presents 210 hardware items at m…icro exhibition
- Movie: tour of Design Products at Show… RCA 2012 with Tord Boontje
- OpenStructures by Thomas Lommée
- Maritiem Museum exhibition by Tjep.
- Moss: Los Angeles
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories