Called Flux, the design for Italian brand Magis traces the shape of a chair in the air like a sketch.
The show continues until 17 April. See all our stories about Milan 2011 »
Here are some more details from Magis:
Flux design Jerszy Seymour
The flux chair is a gentle change in direction. Manipulated like a drawing in air, the wire pieces are treated each as an axis with unlimited directions representing unlimited life possibility. Liberating itself from the modernist grid, the Flux chair declares itself ‘modern modern’ by the use of simple materials, a flexible manufacturing technique and language of a human flow of energy.
- ES 01 by Georges Moanack for Punkt.
- Ripple effect captured in glass-domed li…ghting by Poetic Lab
- "It's all about brand – a designer's n…ame is powerful" – Benjamin Hubert at Dezeen Live
- Circus tables by Formfjord for Offecct
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up extended to 16… July
- Asimov's First Law scales by Alice Wang
- iPad by Apple
- A Very Modern Royal Wedding by KK Outlet
- Bike Lift and Carry by Mukomelov helps t…o transport bicycles up steps
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories