The piece, called Sosia, comprises two seats that can be pushed together to form a day bed, separated into two arm chairs or wrapped in the extended cover to create a private space within a larger room.
The wall can be folded down around the seat backs or zipped up completely.
Photographs are by Ezio Prandini.
The following is from Campeggi:
Sosia by Emanuele Magini.
Two armchairs, one sofa, a sheltered bed but also a proto-living room.
Sosia is all those things and even more.
A mutant object, dynamic and snug, ready to fit with different everyday life situations.
- The Heart of Architecture by Giles Mille…r Studio
- Static Plastic by Han Koning
- Tom Dixon to give away 1,000 lights
- Bread spoons by Niels Datema
- Reykjavik designers convert marine litte…r into playground equipment and homeware
- "I use my imagination to create story sp…aces" - Katrin Olina at Dezeen Live
- Alcarol uses resin to preserve worm hole…s in wooden bench
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
- Moormann’s shed goes to Cologne
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories