The Stamp collection is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
The pieces are held together with a small steel clip.
Photography is by Cemal Okten.
The following is from the designer:
Stamp Cutlery by Tomás Alonso for Italesse
"Nomadic" set of cutlery easy to take around both indoors and outdoors.
Avoiding any unnecessary elements, the design of Stamp cutlery uses the form to give structural strength making the most out of the properties of the stainless steel sheet material.
This process of reduction applies not only to the form but also to the amount of material, making the stamp cutlery set very light weight, which combined with the reduced thickness and its stack ability allows it to be easily taken anywhere, from a picnic in the park to the office.
Produced by Italian company Italesse, Stamp cutlery is now available in selected shops.
Italesse HORIZON at The Design Supermarket in la Rinascente- Milan 2011.
Object: Stamp cutlery
Dimensions: Fork: 183 x 25 cm Knife:183 x 23 cm Spoon: 185 x 37 cm
Material: Stainless steel
Design: Tomás Alonso
- Oato's porcelain vases fit together to f…orm miniature "landscapes"
- Ross Lovegrove designs first wooden chai…r to mark Bernhardt Design's 125th anniversary
- Rise & Shine by Hunting & Narud
- More from Moss
- Second Nature at 21_21 Design Sight
- "Heat-shrinking the polystyrene cups cre…ated beautiful shapes" - Paul Cocksedge
- The Unseen creates "coded couture" to re…ad wearers' auras
- Any Kinda Tape measure by Sunghoon Jung
- Xemei Stool by Mediodesign
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories