Called Mixx, the chair has a metal frame designed so customers can choose three different-coloured pads to form the seat and backrest.
The following is from the designer:
Mixx is a chair that is designed for having the possibility of various looks, which the user can define according to his/her personal taste. The chair consists of three individually upholstered parts that give the possibility to mix different fabrics and colours, thus the chair can have different characters/looks. AreaDeclic supplies a wide range of fabrics from which the user can choose its personal combination- from austerity (plain coloured) to playfull (multicoloured), whatever you prefer… Various bases for the chair with different finishings round up the diversity you can choose from.
- Fungi Lamp by Andreas Kowalewski
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- Hacked Lab at La Rinascente
- With smart textiles we can "download new… colours or patterns" to our clothes
- Public Office Landscape by Fuseproject f…or Herman Miller
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- Audio Kultur prints magazines and poster…s in Armenian blood
- Tuyomyo by Frank Gehry for Emeco
- Form Us With Love draws giant natural ob…jects for first graphics collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories