Called Mixx, the chair has a metal frame designed so customers can choose three different-coloured pads to form the seat and backrest.
The following is from the designer:
Mixx is a chair that is designed for having the possibility of various looks, which the user can define according to his/her personal taste. The chair consists of three individually upholstered parts that give the possibility to mix different fabrics and colours, thus the chair can have different characters/looks. AreaDeclic supplies a wide range of fabrics from which the user can choose its personal combination- from austerity (plain coloured) to playfull (multicoloured), whatever you prefer… Various bases for the chair with different finishings round up the diversity you can choose from.
- Marcel Wanders retrospective opens at th…e Stedelijk Museum
- Custhom launches digitally embroidered w…allpaper
- Wood Vases by Paul Loebach
- Armoire Collection by Pinch
- Moments in Time by Dominic Wilcox
- Twin Bench by Andrea Rekalidis
- Further discounts on Ziiiro watches in t…he Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale
- Toge by Emmanuelle Moureaux
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1…980s exhibition at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories