Called Mixx, the chair has a metal frame designed so customers can choose three different-coloured pads to form the seat and backrest.
The following is from the designer:
Mixx is a chair that is designed for having the possibility of various looks, which the user can define according to his/her personal taste. The chair consists of three individually upholstered parts that give the possibility to mix different fabrics and colours, thus the chair can have different characters/looks. AreaDeclic supplies a wide range of fabrics from which the user can choose its personal combination- from austerity (plain coloured) to playfull (multicoloured), whatever you prefer… Various bases for the chair with different finishings round up the diversity you can choose from.
- The Birth by Studio Job
- Head-in by Magma Architecture
- Folder by Mikuláš Novotný
- Joy of Living at Somerset House
- Yves Behar moves towards the connected g…arden with Edyn
- Record Chronograph by Achille Castiglion…i now comes with a Nato strap
- Resin Tables by Roel Huisman
- Aluminium animals by Eleanor Trevisanutt…o disguise CCTV cameras
- The Somerset House Book Stall System by …Fotis Evans
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories