In this movie we filmed in Milan last month, the Royal College of Art's head of design products Tord Boontje talks about the exhibition of student work presented at Ventura Lambrate and describes the themes and trends occupying young designers today.
The audio track to this movie, Hotaru by Zeus and Apollo, was sourced as part of Dezeen’s collaboration with JamScape in Milan.
- 11+ designs USB-powered portable humidif…ier
- Studio Toogood creates a blood red insta…llation for Hermès
- Chipperfield w102 by David Chipperfield …for Wästberg
- Flex silicone pots by Tomas Kral for Pra…xis
- Sagmeister & Walsh creates a logo for Fu…gue that moves to music
- Bolon reinterprets Missoni's iconic zigz…ag for new flooring collection
- Stefan Borselius designs minimal chairs …for Fogia
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots b…alance on spindly legs
- Hand Forged by Julien Renault
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories