In this movie we filmed in Milan last month, the Royal College of Art's head of design products Tord Boontje talks about the exhibition of student work presented at Ventura Lambrate and describes the themes and trends occupying young designers today.
The audio track to this movie, Hotaru by Zeus and Apollo, was sourced as part of Dezeen’s collaboration with JamScape in Milan.
- Francis Bitonti creates pixellated 3D-…printed shoes using cellular automation
- Hydraulic mechanisms tilt singers at M…oncler Autumn Winter 2014 presentation
- London by Meike Harde
- Technology and design: makingthe world… around us
- Solids of Revolution by Max Lamb
- Chairs for the Dysfunctional by Alice …Wang
- The Idea of a Tree by Mischer’Traxle…r
- The interface between technology and d…esign holds "answers to the future"
- Campana Brothers video interview 4
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories