In this movie we filmed in Milan last month, the Royal College of Art's head of design products Tord Boontje talks about the exhibition of student work presented at Ventura Lambrate and describes the themes and trends occupying young designers today.
The audio track to this movie, Hotaru by Zeus and Apollo, was sourced as part of Dezeen’s collaboration with JamScape in Milan.
- Pencil-case pen and Pencil V2.0 by Yang:…Ripol
- 21 Grams is a sex toy that contains the …ashes of a dead partner
- Squeezophone 360 by Claudio Colucci
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- A new bus for London competition winners… announced
- Please by Jasper Morrison at Dezeen Watc…h Store
- Tetra light by Peter Liversidge and Asif… Khan
- Record Chronograph by Achille Castiglion…i now comes with a Nato strap
- Jasper Morrison designs a USB charger to… power multiple devices
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories