In this movie we filmed in Milan last month, the Royal College of Art's head of design products Tord Boontje talks about the exhibition of student work presented at Ventura Lambrate and describes the themes and trends occupying young designers today.
The audio track to this movie, Hotaru by Zeus and Apollo, was sourced as part of Dezeen’s collaboration with JamScape in Milan.
- 4D Glass by Jonathan Krawczuk
- Mut Design launches "male" and "female" …outdoor chairs for Expormim
- Human Body Shop by Eliot Postma
- Parasite Production by Samuel Treindl
- Skin Secret by I-Ting Ho
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Campana Brother…s
- Fragrance by Alexa Lixfeld
- Claimp by Maya Goldblum
- Gord Peteran at Cranbrook Art Museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories