In this movie we filmed in Milan last month, the Royal College of Art's head of design products Tord Boontje talks about the exhibition of student work presented at Ventura Lambrate and describes the themes and trends occupying young designers today.
The audio track to this movie, Hotaru by Zeus and Apollo, was sourced as part of Dezeen’s collaboration with JamScape in Milan.
- Bound Basics by Toon Welling
- Flex silicone pots by Tomas Kral for Pra…xis
- Fading Mirror by Thomas Eurlings
- Drone grown from fungus-like material me…lts if it crash lands
- Dark Side collection of 3D printed vesse…ls by Michaël Malapert
- Cipria by Fernando and Humberto Campana …for Edra
- British Design Classics stamps by Royal …Mail
- Color Reform Spectrum Edition by ABC Car…pet & Home
- Eric Klarenbeek at Selfridges
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories