In this movie we filmed in Milan last month, the Royal College of Art's head of design products Tord Boontje talks about the exhibition of student work presented at Ventura Lambrate and describes the themes and trends occupying young designers today.
The audio track to this movie, Hotaru by Zeus and Apollo, was sourced as part of Dezeen’s collaboration with JamScape in Milan.
- Dezeen podcast: ExperimentaDesign 09
- Studio Job celebrates roadworks with Det…our furniture collection
- Xkuty One electric bike by The Electric …Mobility Company
- Designers reinterpret Ron Arad's Tom Vac… chair
- Tron chair by Dror
- Doshi Levien for Moroso
- Haori Hakama and Yukuta by NOI
- Heinola Reading Lamps by Vesa Honkonen
- Diesel Home Collection by Diesel Creativ…e Team
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories