Visit our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at the same venue - more details here.
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place 24-26 May.
Here are some more details from Fraser:
Over the next three days, we will be joining the Barbican, in partnership with DesignMarketo, at Clerkenwell Design Week to introduce our new product, Herb, as well as showcasing Three Oak Trees. The Barbican has a room on the second floor of the beautiful Farmiloe building, the central hub of the festival.
Herb gives a fresh take on the classic terracotta pot, finding a perfect balance between striking contemporary design and traditional material.
When displayed in multiples, Herb’s irregular form gives the illusion that each pot is unique, creating a landscape of contrasting shapes.
Ideal for growing herbs and other small plants, Herb was designed with the windowsill garden in mind and will soon be available to buy.
- Ron Arad at Timothy Taylor Gallery
- Boom Boom speaker by Mathieu Lehanneur… has 20 faces
- Faye Toogood "gets fat" with fourth As…semblage furniture collection
- Movie: golden spider-silk cape by Simo…n Peers and Nicholas Godley
- Ron Arad: Restless – a tour of Ron A…rad’s studio
- David Gill Galleries at DesignArt Lond…on
- Studio Ilio uses electricity to form s…olid objects from wire and waste 3D-printing powder
- Nóize chairs by Estudio Guto Requena
- LQ chandeliers by Hani Rashid for Zumt…obel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories