Visit our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at the same venue - more details here.
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place 24-26 May.
Here are some more details from Fraser:
Over the next three days, we will be joining the Barbican, in partnership with DesignMarketo, at Clerkenwell Design Week to introduce our new product, Herb, as well as showcasing Three Oak Trees. The Barbican has a room on the second floor of the beautiful Farmiloe building, the central hub of the festival.
Herb gives a fresh take on the classic terracotta pot, finding a perfect balance between striking contemporary design and traditional material.
When displayed in multiples, Herb’s irregular form gives the illusion that each pot is unique, creating a landscape of contrasting shapes.
Ideal for growing herbs and other small plants, Herb was designed with the windowsill garden in mind and will soon be available to buy.
- Robert Stadler at Galerie Emmanuel Perro…tin
- Bouroullec brothers to launch first fabr…ic collection in Milan for Kvadrat
- Snag by Patrick Frey and Markus Boge
- Punk: Chaos to Couture exhibition at The… Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Carved Bowls store small objects in scoo…ped-out sections
- Doshi Levien's Almora lounge chair for B…&B Italia feels like being "wrapped in a soft, warm blanket"
- Dezeen Watch Store summer sale: Mercury …by Ziiiro reduced by 20%
- New Jawbone by Yves Béhar
- Axis Lamp, Tech Chair and Buddy by Bao-N…ghi Droste
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories