Visit our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at the same venue - more details here.
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place 24-26 May.
Here are some more details from Fraser:
Over the next three days, we will be joining the Barbican, in partnership with DesignMarketo, at Clerkenwell Design Week to introduce our new product, Herb, as well as showcasing Three Oak Trees. The Barbican has a room on the second floor of the beautiful Farmiloe building, the central hub of the festival.
Herb gives a fresh take on the classic terracotta pot, finding a perfect balance between striking contemporary design and traditional material.
When displayed in multiples, Herb’s irregular form gives the illusion that each pot is unique, creating a landscape of contrasting shapes.
Ideal for growing herbs and other small plants, Herb was designed with the windowsill garden in mind and will soon be available to buy.
- TAF designs light shaped like a poster t…ube for Zero
- Mimosa by Jason Bruges Studio
- Laura Lynn Jansen and Thomas Vailly "gro…w" stone tableware
- The Hatton and Hyde ranges by Assemblyro…om
- "Our shoes were the first to cross betwe…en industrial design and fashion" - Rem D Koolhaas
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings for …Hay
- Hana by Shige Hasegawa Design
- Concepts by the Campana Brothers at Frie…dman Benda
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories