Visit our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at the same venue - more details here.
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place 24-26 May.
Here are some more details from Fraser:
Over the next three days, we will be joining the Barbican, in partnership with DesignMarketo, at Clerkenwell Design Week to introduce our new product, Herb, as well as showcasing Three Oak Trees. The Barbican has a room on the second floor of the beautiful Farmiloe building, the central hub of the festival.
Herb gives a fresh take on the classic terracotta pot, finding a perfect balance between striking contemporary design and traditional material.
When displayed in multiples, Herb’s irregular form gives the illusion that each pot is unique, creating a landscape of contrasting shapes.
Ideal for growing herbs and other small plants, Herb was designed with the windowsill garden in mind and will soon be available to buy.
- All Lovely Stuff at The Temporium
- Lachapelle and Eno headline Design Indab…a
- Wood Work by Karen Ryan
- Bathroom collection by Marc Newson for C…aroma
- Surya sunlight-responsive sculpture by R…EX and Front
- Drinkable Book combines sanitation manua…l and filters for contaminated water
- Michael Young relaunches PXR-5 watch tha…t caused "queues blocking the corridors"
- Galileo's Telescope by Odoardo Fioravant…i
- Moooi's Milan 2015 exhibition is capture…d in a 360-degree virtual showroom
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories