Visit our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at the same venue - more details here.
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place 24-26 May.
Here are some more details from Fraser:
Over the next three days, we will be joining the Barbican, in partnership with DesignMarketo, at Clerkenwell Design Week to introduce our new product, Herb, as well as showcasing Three Oak Trees. The Barbican has a room on the second floor of the beautiful Farmiloe building, the central hub of the festival.
Herb gives a fresh take on the classic terracotta pot, finding a perfect balance between striking contemporary design and traditional material.
When displayed in multiples, Herb’s irregular form gives the illusion that each pot is unique, creating a landscape of contrasting shapes.
Ideal for growing herbs and other small plants, Herb was designed with the windowsill garden in mind and will soon be available to buy.
- Lift by Staffan Holm for One Nordic
- AVL Glyder by Atelier Van Lieshout for L…ensvelt
- Lost in Sofa by Daisuke Motogi Architect…ure
- Designjunction is a place where "people …can get really excited about design"
- Flesh Chair wrapped in squishy rolls of …fat by Nanna Kiil
- Habitat's half century
- Discipline's 2014 collection includes an… apple-shaped desk tidy
- Record Chronograph by Achille Castiglion…i for Alessi at Dezeen Watch Store
- Something designs lamp for Ligne Roset t…o look like a bellflower
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories