Visit our latest Dezeen Watch Store pop-up at the same venue - more details here.
Clerkenwell Design Week takes place 24-26 May.
Here are some more details from Fraser:
Over the next three days, we will be joining the Barbican, in partnership with DesignMarketo, at Clerkenwell Design Week to introduce our new product, Herb, as well as showcasing Three Oak Trees. The Barbican has a room on the second floor of the beautiful Farmiloe building, the central hub of the festival.
Herb gives a fresh take on the classic terracotta pot, finding a perfect balance between striking contemporary design and traditional material.
When displayed in multiples, Herb’s irregular form gives the illusion that each pot is unique, creating a landscape of contrasting shapes.
Ideal for growing herbs and other small plants, Herb was designed with the windowsill garden in mind and will soon be available to buy.
- Swarovski Crystal Palace
- Thanks for the Sun colour-changing lamps… by Arnout Meijer
- Colony armchair by Skrivo mixes steam-be…nt wood and rattan
- Shepard Fairey wins Design of the Year
- Lava Flower by Gudrun Lilja Gunnlaugsdó…ttir
- Boundary lights by Faudet-Harrison for S…CP
- Roots by Kai Linke
- Takashi Murakami at the Château de Vers…ailles
- Building Bytes 3D printed bricks by Bria…n Peters
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories