Designer Paul Priestman is one of the judges of the Inside awards. In this movie he talks about designing aircraft interiors. Update: this interview is featured in Dezeen Book of Interviews, which is on sale now for £12.
Dezeen readers can save 25% on the price of entering the Inside awards and attending the festival in Barcelona from 2-4 November – simply quote VIP code DEZEEN when entering online at www.insidefestival.com. Entries close on 30 June.
- Maggie’s Centre Gartnavel by OMA
- Furniture Neighborhood by Tjep.
- Skin by Michael Young and Katrin Olina
- Cafe Ki by id
- London Design Festival eyes South Bank
- The Bank by Liz Muller for Starbucks
- Voodoo Ray's by Gundry & Ducker
- Brauner Wegner Priehn centre for dentist…ry by J. Mayer H.
- Lighting installation by Robert Stadler …during Nuit Blanche in Paris
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories