Called AC02 Jewel, the box comprises three stacking trays and a lid.
Each layer has a different configuration of interior walls to prevent items of jewellery knocking together and getting tangled.
e15 will present the product at the newly-opened Andreas Murkudis showroom in Berlin this week.
The information below is from e15:
AC02 Jewel by Saskia Diez for e15
E15 debuts AC02 JEWEL, a discrete and sculptural hand finished wooden jewellery case designed by Saskia Diez, which e15 will present at the much anticipated opening of the new Andreas Murkudis showroom on 06 July 2011 in Berlin along with a selection of the new releases for 2011.
AC02 JEWEL is a modular four piece jewellery case, hand finished in solid European walnut. The interior of each of the three shaped stackable cases has different interior partitions, which conveniently lend themselves to the storing of jewellery or precious objects. The top sheath finishes with a closing top. The tactile appearance of AC02 JEWEL reflects the aesthetics and design language of e15, featuring the pure use of material, simplicity and function.
The jewellery case AC02 JEWEL marks e15’s first collaboration with the German designer Saskia Diez, most known for her unique jewellery designs as well as her recently launched and awarded travel bag “Papier”. Her progressive, sensual and detailed designs, innovative use of high quality materials and cultural references from traditional and modern perfectly match e15’s aesthetics and design philosophy.
- Jonah Takagi: New American Designer at C…ivilian Art Projects
- Gorge by Ramei Keum
- Pharrell Williams unveils first phase of… collaboration with Adidas
- Will.i.am launches eyewear range with de…signer George Gorrow
- Andromeda by Ross Lovegrove for Yamagiwa
- Vision EfﬁcientDynamics by BMW
- Sugru pop-up and giveaway at 13:00 this …Sunday at Dezeen Space
- Mono-Light by OS & OOS twists and bends …into different configurations
- Stair-Rover by Po-Chih Lai update
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories