Here's another set of photographs of this year's Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by Peter Zumthor, this time by photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
See the pavilion photographed by by UK photographers Hufton + Crow here, including glowing evening shots.
The pavilion is open to the public in Kensington Gardens, London, until 16 October.
Dezeen Screen: interview
with Peter Zumthor
- Shelter of Nostalgia by Worapong Manup…ipatpong
- Open House by Matthew Mazzotta
- Registry Office of St Vicente by Duart…e Caldeira
- Slideshow: Fazenda Boa Vista Golf Club…house by Isay Weinfeld
- New Museum of Contemporary Art in New …York by Kazuyo Sejima + Ryue Nishizawa/SANAA
- Eureka Pavilion by NEX and Marcus Barn…ett
- Asian Cairns by Vincent Callebaut
- Black Slit House by Three.Ball.Cascade
- Alastair Philip Wiper photographs cons…truction of Copenhagen's new metro line
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories