Here's another set of photographs of this year's Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by Peter Zumthor, this time by photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
See the pavilion photographed by by UK photographers Hufton + Crow here, including glowing evening shots.
The pavilion is open to the public in Kensington Gardens, London, until 16 October.
Dezeen Screen: interview
with Peter Zumthor
- Family courtyard fronts Fairfield Hacien…da house by MRTN Architects
- Providence Chapel by Jonathan Tuckey Des…ign
- Seaside House by A2 Architects
- Red Room by Jana Kleine-Kalmer
- The world’s biggest ever building by F…oster + Partners
- Swimming pools for London's River Thames… by Studio Octopi
- GR230 by Code
- Story Hotel by Koncept
- Art Warehouse in Boeotia by A31 Architec…ture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories