Here's another set of photographs of this year's Serpentine Gallery Pavilion by Peter Zumthor, this time by photographer Julien Lanoo. Update: this project is included in Dezeen Book of Ideas, which is on sale now for £12.
See the pavilion photographed by by UK photographers Hufton + Crow here, including glowing evening shots.
The pavilion is open to the public in Kensington Gardens, London, until 16 October.
Dezeen Screen: interview
with Peter Zumthor
- Neighbourhood Centre by Colboc Franzen &… Associés
- João Mendes Ribeiro expands a wine-t…asting hotel in rural Portugal
- Holmenkollen ski jump by Julien de Smedt
- Saint Louis Art Museum East Building by …David Chipperfield
- SFMOMA Expansion by Snøhetta
- Exploratory Science Museum by CHN Arquit…etos
- Crystal City Mind by Coordination Berlin… and diephotodesigner
- "If China doesn't go green it's the end …of the world" - Li Xiaodong on Liyuan Library
- Savannehuis by LAM Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories