In this previously unseen movie filmed during the London Design Festival 2010, Dezeen interviewed London designer Faye Toogood at her Super Natural exhibition inside a disused garage.
In the movie, Toogood talks about collecting, foraging and bringing the principles of the countryside to urban living.
Read more about the exhibition »
- GrandArmy rebrands United States Postal …Service with "Americana" graphics
- Ferdinand Kramer collection by e15
- Lazy Bastard by Bertjan Pot for Montis
- Cornered by James Laurie
- Braun BN0024 now available at Dezeen Wat…ch Store
- Ring Sight by Stuart Bannocks
- Uma by Kazunaga Sakashita updates archet…ypal trestle table
- Gabriela Ligenza launches 3D-printed hat…s for Ascot
- Philippe Malouin's Hanger Chair goes int…o production with Umbra Shift
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories