In this previously unseen movie filmed during the London Design Festival 2010, Dezeen interviewed London designer Faye Toogood at her Super Natural exhibition inside a disused garage.
In the movie, Toogood talks about collecting, foraging and bringing the principles of the countryside to urban living.
Read more about the exhibition »
- Readme by Peter Böckel
- Self-obsessed teenagers inspire hair a…nd spots themed fashion collection by Sibling
- Feathers and plumage in fashion celebr…ated at Antwerp exhibition
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-ca…r by KAIST
- New work by Chris Kabel
- Note Design Studio's Tonella chair for… Sancal is based on wine barrels
- Melted Collection by Pieke Bergmans
- "An era is drawing to an end for Itali…an design"
- Everyday Objects by Big-Game
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories