In this previously unseen movie filmed during the London Design Festival 2010, Dezeen interviewed London designer Faye Toogood at her Super Natural exhibition inside a disused garage.
In the movie, Toogood talks about collecting, foraging and bringing the principles of the countryside to urban living.
Read more about the exhibition »
- Les French by Studio Glithero
- Kiasma chair by Vesa Honkonen
- "In the future, design thinking is going… to be called emotionalism" – Roger Arquer
- City Dog Adventure by Maartje Dros
- Carl Hansen & Søn delves into its archi…ves for Colonial furniture collection
- QR code island by C.A.N
- Blood pack of Santa Claus by Kiseung Lee
- Massimo Faion's Posa Project reinterpret…s falconry perches
- Monica Förster designs leather bags for… Palmgrens
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories