Croatian designers Bruketa&Žinić have created a book that can only be identified in the dark.
When the lights are turned off, words glow on the cover and spine of the annual report for investment company Adris.
Copies of the book were displayed at a media festival room, designed by shop-concept studio Brigada, where lights were turned on and off at intervals.
Bruketa&Žinić previously designed a book that had to be baked before it could be read - see our earlier story.
Photography is by Domagoj Blažević.
Here are some more details from the design team:
Good ideas glow in the dark Inspired by the Adris annual report that glows in the dark, and that won many awards, we planned and set up the pavilion of Adris at the Weekend Media Festival, the largest regional festival of media industry.
We created a room in which, upon entering, the lights fade out and the only things that glow are the annual reports of Adris on shelves and tables.
Credits: Brigada / Damjan Geber (Architect) Bruketa&Žinić OM / Davor Bruketa, Nikola Žinić (Creative Directors), Vesna Đurašin (Production Manager), Ivana Drvar (Account Executive Senior), Radovan Radičević (DTP)
- Today at Dezeen Platform: Stewy
- BLOWN lamp by Samuel Wilkinson for &trad…ition
- Primal Skin makeup collection designed f…or men by Annemiek van der Beek
- Nordic designers collaborate to create S…AM table for Fogia
- Total Trattoria by Martino Gamper
- US student Kai Lin designs furniture for… youth prison cells
- Mr Jones Watches series 2 by Crispin Jon…es
- Escape by Hanna Hedman
- Symbiosis by Jelte van Abbema
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories