Korean designer Joongho Choi designed this chair to be carried over one shoulder like a handbag.
The curved wooden shell features a luggage-like 'strap' between the seat and backrest.
Obviously the protruding legs make this a particularly dangerous way to transport a chair and Joongho Choi says he simply meant to fuse furniture with fashion details.
Called Bachag, the design is in production with Boheumg Furniture.
Here are some more details from the designer:
Bachag was a part of iDEALGRAPHY project, 2010, to create mix & match style within furnitures and fashion.
It was aimed to show the contrastive image in between much different expressions.
It was designed to express structures, usability and looks of bags and to provide comfort and unity when it is sit as if one is wearing bags.
Material: Wood, Aluminum
Manufacture: Boheumg Furniture
- ScanLAB and Vivienne Westwood collabor…ate on first laser-scanned photoshoot
- Dezeen podcast: Paul Smith
- 8 Inches of Dark Chocolate Cock Filled… With...by United Indecent Pleasures
- Sweeper and dustpan by Jan Kochański
- The new MINI launches
- ZiG by Ryan Frank
- Patched Chair by Soojin Kang
- "Designers tend to be copycats," says …Adidas global creative director
- Snog frozen yogurt shop by Cinimod Stu…dio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories