Ligne Roset Westend are also hosting a Dezeen Watch Store pop-up - more details here.
The show continues until 25 September at 23-25 Mortimer Street London W1T 3JE.
See here for more stories about Ligne Roset.
The information below is from Ligne Roset:
Telling Tales at Ligne Roset Westend
12th -25th September 2011
It is easy to lose sight of the link between an original concept and its commercial fruition. However each unique design of Ligne Roset’s enthralling new collection clamours to have its story told. Ligne Roset Westend are giving each item its own soapbox and letting the pieces speak for themselves.
Highlights include the Ploum sofa by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec, described as a "ripe, voluptuous piece of fruit" and designed with comfort and flexibility at its core; Inga Sempé expands her Ruché upholstery range with the introduction of the Ruché bed; while Jean Nouvel joins forces once again with Ligne Roset to reissue the Saint James and Simple Bridge collections.
Ligne Roset Westend will also feature Dezeen's pop up watch store from 10th – 25th September 2011 plus the Dezeen Book of Ideas will be on sale.
- Made in Italy talks: Italian Industrial …Design
- Pebble by KiBiSi at Dezeen Watch Store
- Ron Arad adds two sofa designs to Moroso… collection
- Le Buisson by Matali Crasset
- Well of Life by Arik Levy
- Another Country launches lighting collec…tion with designs by Dana Cannam
- Ron Gilad designs shelves that seem to f…loat in metal frames
- City Series and Studio Line by Michael Y…oung for Zixag
- Memorabilia Factory by Bold-design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories