In this interview filmed at Dezeen Space, London designer Dominic Wilcox talks about his Moments in Time series of one-off, customised time pieces commissioned by Dezeen. The series of seven sculptures, each featuring tiny, hand-crafted figures attached to the watch hands, is on show at Dezeen Space in Shoreditch, London, until 16 October.
The sculptures are on sale for £500 + VAT each.
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- England Home Kit by Peter Saville for Um…bro
- Lazy Bastard by Bertjan Pot for Montis
- Lighting by e15 to debut in Milan
- Wallpaper* EcoEdit
- Jaime Hayón designs furniture based on …Le Corbusier architecture
- Selfish & Devoted by Deger Cengiz
- Infrasons by Matali Crasset
- More from Stuart Haygarth
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories