In this interview filmed at Dezeen Space, London designer Dominic Wilcox talks about his Moments in Time series of one-off, customised time pieces commissioned by Dezeen. The series of seven sculptures, each featuring tiny, hand-crafted figures attached to the watch hands, is on show at Dezeen Space in Shoreditch, London, until 16 October.
The sculptures are on sale for £500 + VAT each.
- Luz Interruptus by Luzinterruptus
- Sur les Rivages by Aïssa Logerot and Am…andine Chhor
- F-A-B chairs by Färg & Blanche
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna's… roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Element tables by Tokujin Yoshioka for D…esalto
- AE+Y Mobile Phone by Yves Behar for Æsi…r
- Colour Glass by Scholten & Baijings for …Hay
- Bust marble chair by Tomáš Gabzdil Lib…ertíny
- Foldable Sewing Machine by Richard Burro…w at New Designers
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories