In this interview filmed at Dezeen Space, London designer Dominic Wilcox talks about his Moments in Time series of one-off, customised time pieces commissioned by Dezeen. The series of seven sculptures, each featuring tiny, hand-crafted figures attached to the watch hands, is on show at Dezeen Space in Shoreditch, London, until 16 October.
The sculptures are on sale for £500 + VAT each.
- Cityscape by Arne Quinze update
- Gallery 113 by Arne Quinze
- Register now for free entry to Tent Lond…on
- Dark Noon by Nendo available in two new …models at Dezeen Watch Store
- Nendo's Draftsmen 01 series available to… pre-order at Dezeen Watch Store
- OUYA by Fuseproject
- Wooden tray replaces one arm of LaSelva'…s Cosmo sofa
- Fish Bowls by Roger Arquer
- Batucada light by Jahara Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories