In this interview filmed at Dezeen Space, London designer Dominic Wilcox talks about his Moments in Time series of one-off, customised time pieces commissioned by Dezeen. The series of seven sculptures, each featuring tiny, hand-crafted figures attached to the watch hands, is on show at Dezeen Space in Shoreditch, London, until 16 October.
The sculptures are on sale for £500 + VAT each.
- Benjamin Hubert and Moroso "share a pass…ion for innovations in textile"
- Rocky collection by PearsonLloyd
- Burn Burn Burn by Sarah van Gameren
- Crave's USB-chargeable vibrator doubles …as a pendant necklace
- Escale Numérique by Mathieu Lehanneur
- Orishiki Spectacle Case by Naoki Kawamot…o
- Laurence Humier's Alchemist Matter Kit t…eaches children basic chemistry
- Revised Craft by Sjoerd Vroonland
- ‘Mat, Satiné, Brilliant’ by Maison …Martin Margiela
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories