In this interview filmed at Dezeen Space, London designer Dominic Wilcox talks about his Moments in Time series of one-off, customised time pieces commissioned by Dezeen. The series of seven sculptures, each featuring tiny, hand-crafted figures attached to the watch hands, is on show at Dezeen Space in Shoreditch, London, until 16 October.
The sculptures are on sale for £500 + VAT each.
- Campanas in talks with Disney
- "We take a very holistic approach to des…ign" - Bandar Antabi of Jawbone
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki's… animation for Basement Jaxx
- Design is Dead Pencil by Studiolav
- Dezeen Watch Store Summer sale: 40% off …Neko by SANAA for Alessi
- Bote by Big-Game for Materia
- BleepBleeps launches parenting devices t…hat look like toys
- Haim Evgi crafts wooden balanced-arm TZA…P lamps
- Maison Martin Margiela launches first wa…llpaper collections for Omexco
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories