The furniture can be assembled with just a mallet and wooden wedges, with no need for screws or glue.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Robotic vacuum cleaners perform a Vienne…se Waltz at Biennale Interieur 2014
- Food is "the most important material in …the world" says Marije Vogelzang
- Designer Christmas cards
- Glasgow-made watches by Paulin launch at… Dezeen Watch Store
- Shanghai by hop!design
- Studio Libertiny at Droog
- Strato Cruiser airship concept by Tino S…chaedler and Michael J Brown
- Das Haus – Interiors on Stage by Doshi… Levien at imm cologne
- Bench Years by Established & Sons at the… V&A museum
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories