The furniture can be assembled with just a mallet and wooden wedges, with no need for screws or glue.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Apple shows its new Apple Watch at one…-day event in Milan
- Ma.Mo. by Sunya Studio
- Wouldn’t it be Nice… at Somerset H…ouse
- Q4 Cradle by Made by Midas
- Primary by Sammy Bikoulis for Triflow
- Paper rings by Tithi Kutchamuch and Nu…tre Arayavanish
- Surreal Minimalism by David Pompa
- Dutch Design Week presents trends "two… years ahead of Milan"
- Recycled Toy Furniture by Greg Lynn
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories