The furniture can be assembled with just a mallet and wooden wedges, with no need for screws or glue.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Creators of the AeroMobil flying car pro…pose moving road traffic to the skies
- Gift light by Stuart Haygarth
- Interactive slideshow: Nordic designers …create furniture, lighting and accessories for Muuto
- Maarten Baas named Design Miami/ Designe…r of the Year
- Cosmic Angel, Cosmic Ocean and Cosmic Le…af by Ross Lovegrove for Artemide
- Movie: Julian Hakes on the Mojito shoe w…ith no footplate
- Arc table by Foster + Partners for Molte…ni&C
- Blast by Guy Mishaly
- Tassenkast by Lotty Lindeman
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories