The furniture can be assembled with just a mallet and wooden wedges, with no need for screws or glue.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Benedetto Bufalino transforms a former a…partment into a tennis court
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- Woodware by Max Lamb at Gallery Fumi
- Jaime Hayón designs Analog table for us…e in home, office or restaurant
- Daniel Weil designs deconstructed clocks… for Design Museum exhibition
- Wear Out by Carolina Reis
- Kit Yamoyo by ColaLife and PI Global
- Berlin celebrates "fall of the wall" ann…iversary with 8,000 glowing balloons
- Note Design Studio designs colourful ash… tables for Fogia
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories