The furniture can be assembled with just a mallet and wooden wedges, with no need for screws or glue.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- Corn Craft by Gallery FUMI and Studio To…ogood
- Purple locket is a digital version of th…e traditional heirloom
- Movie: Erwan Bouroullec on his favourite… project ever at Clerkenwell Design Week
- Logo Chairs by Richard Woods and Sebasti…an Wrong
- Nine of the best rain-inspired designs
- Virtureal by Jelte van Abbema
- Chipperfield w102 by David Chipperfield …for Wästberg
- New design brand TOG unveils outdoor fur…niture by Sebastian Bergne
- Fish packaging by PostlerFerguson
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories