The furniture can be assembled with just a mallet and wooden wedges, with no need for screws or glue.
Each day, for 30 days, a different designer will use a one metre by one metre space to exhibit their work at Dezeen Space. See the full lineup for Dezeen Platform here and see all our stories about the work on show here.
There's more about Dezeen Space here.
17 September - 16 October
54 Rivington Street,
London EC2A 3QN
- The House of Viktor & Rolf at the Barbic…an
- Truncheons by Cmmnwlth
- The Bradley Black tactile timepiece laun…ches exclusively at Dezeen Watch Store
- To Have and To Hold by JamesPlumb
- The Burble by Usman Haque
- Kathleen McDermott creates expanding dre…ss to protect the wearer's personal space
- Nutshell helps workers reclaim "social s…olitude" by shrouding them in fabric
- Thomas Heatherwick Christmas card arrive…s
- Music Cage by Nendo
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories