In one cubicle lots of marker pens attached to the ceiling with magnets inviting users to scribble over the walls.
Another lavatory features an abundance of mirrors that give the impression of a grander space, or just the chance for the user to admire themselves from every angle.
A ceiling filled with toilet paper lit from above provides a reassuring sight to anyone who’s ever feared a workplace sanitary shortage.
Tulp Design also designed the company canteen, which we featured on Dezeen back in May 2010.
Other stories about toilets on Dezeen can be found here.
Photography is by Oliver Jung.
Here's a little bit of text from TULP Design:
A Tribute to toilet-wall-scribblers, vain people and toilet paper.
For Munich based Webguerillas TULP created three restrooms. The marker installation (attached with magnets) invites staff and clients to design the room. Numerous mirrors give a new sense of space and the blue lighted paper sky takes care of toilet paper replenishment.
- Studio East Dining by Carmody Groarke
- Drop by Paul Cocksedge
- Kitchen Club by And Off Architecture
- Candido1859 by LOLA
- Steelcase WorkLife by PearsonLloyd
- Mimosa by Jason Bruges Studio
- Cabel Industry headquarters by Massimo M…ariani
- WUHAO Curated Shop by Isabelle Pascal
- Nike Free 2013 installation by Studio-at…-Large
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories