In the second instalment of our video interview with Rem Koolhaas, the OMA co-founder discusses two of his current preoccupations: the countryside, which he is addressing for the first time; and generic architecture, which could result in neutral, copyright-free building forms.
Both topics are discussed in the OMA/Progress exhibition which opened at Barbican Art Gallery in London last week.
- Wildfowl Cottage extension by 5th Studio… is clad with shingles and raised over a flood plain
- Holman House by Durbach Block Jaggers
- Harmonia 57 by Triptyque
- Movie: The Symbiotic Office by Richard B…lack
- The Cross-Gate by Ivo Pavlik
- Kompressor Station Egtved by CF Møller
- Haus Elise by Synn Architekten
- Praud's Leaning House is tilted upwards …to maximise exposure to views and sunlight
- Interactive photo of London 2012 Olympic… Park
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories