In the second instalment of our video interview with Rem Koolhaas, the OMA co-founder discusses two of his current preoccupations: the countryside, which he is addressing for the first time; and generic architecture, which could result in neutral, copyright-free building forms.
Both topics are discussed in the OMA/Progress exhibition which opened at Barbican Art Gallery in London last week.
- Haus KLR renovation by Archequipe
- Diamond House by Formwerkz Architects
- Michael Schumacher World Champion Tower …by LAVA
- Green Orchard by Paul Archer Design
- Perforated walls bring light into the he…art of Gus Wüstemann's Los Limoneros house
- World's narrowest house by Jakub Szczes…ny
- Asphalt Spot by R&Sie
- Biosciences Research Building by Lyons
- Pangyo House by Office 53427
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories