In the second instalment of our video interview with Rem Koolhaas, the OMA co-founder discusses two of his current preoccupations: the countryside, which he is addressing for the first time; and generic architecture, which could result in neutral, copyright-free building forms.
Both topics are discussed in the OMA/Progress exhibition which opened at Barbican Art Gallery in London last week.
- IPT Architects creates rib cage-like pav…ilion using wooden frames
- Dadong Art Centre by MAYU Architects and… de Architekten Cie
- Gordon Wu CityLocal by Aberrant Architec…ture
- SeARCH creates grassy dome pavilion for …Rotterdam Architecture Biennale
- Drift by Snarkitecture
- Black Rubber Beach House by Simon Conder… Associates
- Roaming Market by Aberrant Architecture
- Duplex by Pugh + Scarpa for Make it Righ…t
- Barceló Temporary Market by Nieto Sobej…ano Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories