The Temporium 2011: Playbutton is a badge with a built-in MP3 player that plays a preloaded album when headphones are attached. Playbutton is available at our Christmas pop-up store The Temporium but we only have ten so get there fast!
The preloaded content is like an album with a fixed running order and the design of the badge is customised to match the content.
Controls for playing, pausing, skipping tracks and adjusting the volume are housed on the back of the stainless steel case.
- Hella Jongerius' new rugs for Danskina… were designed from the yarn up
- Container Ground at Tokyo Designers We…ek
- Impossible Technology's electric bicyc…le folds away into a backpack
- Tube Map Radio by Yuri Suzuki
- Ettore Sottsass 1917-2007
- Adelaide by Xie Dong at Driade
- Coquille Sofa by Markus Johansson rese…mbles the curved form of a shell
- Raft by Norm Architects for &tradition
- Fashion by McQueen and Treacy in new e…xhibition of Isabella Blow's collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories