Norman Foster discusses the significance of two of Buckminster Fuller's most iconic designs in this movie filmed at the Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller & Lord Norman Foster exhibition in the Miami Design District. His consideration of the Fly's Eye Dome and the Dymaxion car leads to a description of Fuller's architectural relevance in today's society.
Photography by Nigel Young, courtesy of Dacra.
- Casadetodos by Veronica Arcos
- Studio GAON completes concrete home and …library in the South Korean countryside
- Ipera 25 by Alataş Architecture & Consu…lting
- Concrete Voidwall house by AND is punctu…red by glazed incisions
- Library of Birmingham by Mecanoo
- Jerwood Gallery by HAT Projects
- Khao Yai House by Architectkidd
- King Abdulaziz Center for Knowledge and …Culture by Snøhetta
- Casa en la Ladera de un Castillo by Fran… Silvestre Arquitectos
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories