Norman Foster discusses the significance of two of Buckminster Fuller's most iconic designs in this movie filmed at the Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller & Lord Norman Foster exhibition in the Miami Design District. His consideration of the Fly's Eye Dome and the Dymaxion car leads to a description of Fuller's architectural relevance in today's society.
Photography by Nigel Young, courtesy of Dacra.
- Machi House by UID Architects
- ST-House by PANDA
- Aluminium panels open like flower buds o…n warehouse facade by Brisac Gonzalez
- Afterparty by MOS at P.S.1
- House on a Hill by Paterson Architects
- MUMUTH by UNStudio
- NLE's floating school casts anchor in La…gos Lagoon
- Ukraine house by Sergey Makno combines a… staircase with a two-storey-high bookcase
- Cloud Tower by the next ENTERprise – a…rchitects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories