Norman Foster discusses the significance of two of Buckminster Fuller's most iconic designs in this movie filmed at the Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller & Lord Norman Foster exhibition in the Miami Design District. His consideration of the Fly's Eye Dome and the Dymaxion car leads to a description of Fuller's architectural relevance in today's society.
Photography by Nigel Young, courtesy of Dacra.
- Dutch holiday home by Korteknie Stuhlmac…her references farmhouses and barns
- Woodland home by Hiroshi Nakamura design…ed to resemble a cluster of timber tepees
- Glass boxes cantilever from the concrete… core of Tatiana Bilbao's Bioinnova university building
- Rattan Tunnel at Bacanalia by Natalia Or…tega Gámez and Jose Thén
- House in the Alps by Mostlikely based on… an agricultural barn
- Movie: Basket Apartments by OFIS Arhitek…ti
- Atelier Norisada Maeda's Orange house fe…atures a curvy interior and a glass floor
- RATP Formation Centre by Stephane Maupin… and Nicolas Hugon
- Forest House in the City by Studio Veloc…ity
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories