Norman Foster discusses the significance of two of Buckminster Fuller's most iconic designs in this movie filmed at the Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller & Lord Norman Foster exhibition in the Miami Design District. His consideration of the Fly's Eye Dome and the Dymaxion car leads to a description of Fuller's architectural relevance in today's society.
Photography by Nigel Young, courtesy of Dacra.
- Parking Lot by N+B Architectes
- Bent Architecture's wooden extension scr…eens a Melbourne home from neighbouring "McMansion"
- "People want Stockholm to be a low city"… - Josefin Larsson on Victoria Tower
- Murray Mews by Moxon Architects
- Calatrava's Liège-Guillemins Station ca…ptured in new photographs by Luke Hayes
- Big and small windows balance views with… privacy at Atelier Delphine Carrère's Villa Chiberta
- 360º Building by Isay Weinfeld
- Town Town by Coop Himmelb(l)au
- Floating fence surrounds house and doll-…making atelier by UID Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories