Norman Foster discusses the significance of two of Buckminster Fuller's most iconic designs in this movie filmed at the Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller & Lord Norman Foster exhibition in the Miami Design District. His consideration of the Fly's Eye Dome and the Dymaxion car leads to a description of Fuller's architectural relevance in today's society.
Photography by Nigel Young, courtesy of Dacra.
- Jägnefält Milton's Forest Pavilion tes…ts new Swedish building law
- Franke House by Studio Architecture Gest…alten
- Antas Education Centre by AVA Architects
- Dry-stone walls surround English country…side house by The Manser Practice
- Dezeen's A-Zdvent calendar: Residence O …by Andrea Tognon
- Garden Mausoleum by HGA features rough g…ranite, white marble and gleaming onyx
- Jean Verville completes white clapboard …house in suburban Montreal
- Casa de Mosteiro by Arquitectos Matos
- "People want Stockholm to be a low city"… - Josefin Larsson on Victoria Tower
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories