Norman Foster discusses the significance of two of Buckminster Fuller's most iconic designs in this movie filmed at the Architecting the Future: Buckminster Fuller & Lord Norman Foster exhibition in the Miami Design District. His consideration of the Fly's Eye Dome and the Dymaxion car leads to a description of Fuller's architectural relevance in today's society.
Photography by Nigel Young, courtesy of Dacra.
- Ladderstile House by Threefold Archite…cts
- Bru 1.25 by SoHo Architektur
- Barens Konstmuseum by Jacob Dahlgren a…nd Medium
- Angled openings create balconies acros…s the facade of MORA apartments by ADNBA
- Historic Spanish chapel renovated and …repurposed by Adam Bresnick Architects
- A staircase lands on a desk inside Hou…se in Hikone by Tato Architects
- The Orange Cube by Jakob + Macfarlane
- BA_LIK by Vallo Sadovsky Architects
- UR22 by Vincent Snyder Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories