In this interview taken from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Nick Barratt-Boyes of Studio Pacific and Ralph Roberts of Warren & Mahoney about their design for a new terminal at Wellington International Airport, where copper-clad structures connect three exisiting buildings.
Barratt-Boyes and Roberts explain how their client's brief for "a design to divide opinion" became the driving force of the project, the controversy it caused and the attractions of their native New Zealand.
- Temporary Bar by Diogo Aguiar and Teresa… Otto
- Nudie Jeans London by Maria Erixon Levin
- Loft Apartment by Alex Bykov
- Military church in Antwerp reinvented as… a restaurant by Piet Boon
- 8A Architecten adds combined staircase a…nd sofa to Leiden house
- Speedshop Type One by Torafu Architects
- New Pinterest board: apartments
- Vagabond interior by Smånsk
- Barens Konstmuseum by Jacob Dahlgren and… Medium
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories