In this interview taken from our series of Dezeen Talks filmed at the Inside awards in Barcelona, Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs talks to Nick Barratt-Boyes of Studio Pacific and Ralph Roberts of Warren & Mahoney about their design for a new terminal at Wellington International Airport, where copper-clad structures connect three exisiting buildings.
Barratt-Boyes and Roberts explain how their client's brief for "a design to divide opinion" became the driving force of the project, the controversy it caused and the attractions of their native New Zealand.
- Matali Crasset completes dessert-themed …common room for French culinary school
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
- LTSC Project by Zellnerplus
- Le Corbusier’s Cabanon - the interior …1:1
- Steor Spring Collection by Minorpoet
- AOO shop in Barcelona by Arquitectura-G …has a stepped sisal display platform
- "It's just as hard to do a good interior… as it is to do a good building"
- Solo Exhibition by Nendo
- Designed in Hackney: Designs of the Year… exhibition by Michael Marriott
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories