The Bird Series features toucans, swans and mallard ducks.
The beaks form the heels, while the fronts of the shoes are shaped into wings.
If you've got a thing for strange shoes, you can see more pairs here.
Here's some more text from Kobi Levi:
While standing in line to enter a museum in Holland, Kobi noticed a bird flying. This sight inspired him to incorporate the fascinating shapes and colors of bird into shoe design.
The research in this area proved so fruitful that Kobi was reluctant to choose only one bird, and decided to make a series of 3 designs.
The basic shape of the bird, which shows the upper as a body/wings and the heel as a beak, can be implemented to numerous birds, each with her own "styling".
The Mallard duck, Toucan and Swan were chosen due to their unique color combinations and typical, recognizable shapes.
- Core77 guide to New York design week
- The crash was "very healthy" for collect…ible design, says Design Miami's Rodman Primack
- Breathing wall 2.0 by Behnaz Farahi is c…ontrolled by hand gestures
- Fredrik Wallner's bathroom furniture for… Swoon can be customised online
- New watches by Denis Guidone
- Capture exhibition by Paul Cocksedge
- Cox and Bacon build wooden structure wit…h a lower carbon footprint than an iPhone 6
- Slow Sofa by Frederik Roijé
- Leeloo by Alfredo Häberli
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories