The Bird Series features toucans, swans and mallard ducks.
The beaks form the heels, while the fronts of the shoes are shaped into wings.
If you've got a thing for strange shoes, you can see more pairs here.
Here's some more text from Kobi Levi:
While standing in line to enter a museum in Holland, Kobi noticed a bird flying. This sight inspired him to incorporate the fascinating shapes and colors of bird into shoe design.
The research in this area proved so fruitful that Kobi was reluctant to choose only one bird, and decided to make a series of 3 designs.
The basic shape of the bird, which shows the upper as a body/wings and the heel as a beak, can be implemented to numerous birds, each with her own "styling".
The Mallard duck, Toucan and Swan were chosen due to their unique color combinations and typical, recognizable shapes.
- Are you the UK’s Young Design Entrep…reneur 2008?
- Bathrooms aren't getting bigger; good …design is about "optimising the space"
- "We designed a sofa that we would want… in our own home"
- Skew bookcase by Smånsk
- No Place Like Home GPS shoes by Domini…c Wilcox
- Just Black by Marsotto Edizioni
- WashHouse by Studio Makkink & Bey
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese… jewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
- Jaime Hayón for Villa Moda in Dubai
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories