The Bird Series features toucans, swans and mallard ducks.
The beaks form the heels, while the fronts of the shoes are shaped into wings.
If you've got a thing for strange shoes, you can see more pairs here.
Here's some more text from Kobi Levi:
While standing in line to enter a museum in Holland, Kobi noticed a bird flying. This sight inspired him to incorporate the fascinating shapes and colors of bird into shoe design.
The research in this area proved so fruitful that Kobi was reluctant to choose only one bird, and decided to make a series of 3 designs.
The basic shape of the bird, which shows the upper as a body/wings and the heel as a beak, can be implemented to numerous birds, each with her own "styling".
The Mallard duck, Toucan and Swan were chosen due to their unique color combinations and typical, recognizable shapes.
- Ora-Ïto's Nikeames shoe is an "homage t…o Charles and Ray"
- Mr Jones Watches series 2 by Crispin Jon…es
- Mangus Wästberg at Qubique 2011
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
- Rick Owens pairs springy soles with leat…her for Adidas SS15 footwear
- Tip Ton and Map Table by BarberOsgerby f…or Vitra
- Rinser Brush by Amron Experimental
- Architects' sketches of chairs influence… Richard Hutten's seat for Offecct
- Pop-up shop displays sunglasses on golde…n girders embedded in gravel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories