The Bird Series features toucans, swans and mallard ducks.
The beaks form the heels, while the fronts of the shoes are shaped into wings.
If you've got a thing for strange shoes, you can see more pairs here.
Here's some more text from Kobi Levi:
While standing in line to enter a museum in Holland, Kobi noticed a bird flying. This sight inspired him to incorporate the fascinating shapes and colors of bird into shoe design.
The research in this area proved so fruitful that Kobi was reluctant to choose only one bird, and decided to make a series of 3 designs.
The basic shape of the bird, which shows the upper as a body/wings and the heel as a beak, can be implemented to numerous birds, each with her own "styling".
The Mallard duck, Toucan and Swan were chosen due to their unique color combinations and typical, recognizable shapes.
- Mr Smith's Letterpress Workshop
- Double Dutch curated by Jane Withers
- Cliq coat hangers by Flow Design replace… hooks with magnets
- Seven Designers for Seven Dials installa…tions curated by Dezeen
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up now open at Se…ven Dials Presents
- London's Largest Living Room by Studio W…eave and Eley Kishimoto
- Alliance glass collection encourages dri…nkers to match wine with water
- Skinni by Adrien Rovero
- Concrete Ring Series by 22designstudio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories