The Bird Series features toucans, swans and mallard ducks.
The beaks form the heels, while the fronts of the shoes are shaped into wings.
If you've got a thing for strange shoes, you can see more pairs here.
Here's some more text from Kobi Levi:
While standing in line to enter a museum in Holland, Kobi noticed a bird flying. This sight inspired him to incorporate the fascinating shapes and colors of bird into shoe design.
The research in this area proved so fruitful that Kobi was reluctant to choose only one bird, and decided to make a series of 3 designs.
The basic shape of the bird, which shows the upper as a body/wings and the heel as a beak, can be implemented to numerous birds, each with her own "styling".
The Mallard duck, Toucan and Swan were chosen due to their unique color combinations and typical, recognizable shapes.
- 3012 Series by Mats Lönngren for Hygge
- More Maarten Baas in Milan
- Minimal cookbook presents Japanese sweet… ingredients as colour swatches
- Camouflage light by Front for Zero
- Breathing wall 2.0 by Behnaz Farahi is c…ontrolled by hand gestures
- The Recovery Lounge by Priestmangoode
- United Nude's Float shoes are created on… a desktop 3D printer
- 100% Inspiration: William Smith
- Droog show Taiwan fruits
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories