Brighton designers Zoe Miller and David Goodman of Millergoodman will present their hand-printed wooden blocks for constructing pictures of faces at new domestic interiors show Home in London this weekend.
The FaceMaker toy features 25 different blocks that can be combined to make endless characters.
Dezeen will exhibit at Home too, presenting a range of products by upcoming designers and brands plus Dezeen Watch Store and Dezeen Book of Ideas. See more details plus the full lineup of designers and brands here.
Home takes place from 15 to 17 January at Earls Court 2 Exhibition Centre, Warwick Road, London SW5 9TA.
Here are some more details from Millergoodman:
UK design studio millergoodman creates modern classic artistic inspirational open ended toys for kids and adults such as the wooden block games ShapeMaker and PlayShapes.
For HOME they will be launching a new block toy called FaceMaker.
Explore your creativity and discover thousands of unique faces to be made with these 25 wooden blocks. Will you make the cowboy, the queen or a character only you can imagine? These environmentally-friendly, hand printed blocks are loads of fun and whatever your age you’ll be inspired to play.
Also for HOME, they are producing a deluxe version of Shape/FaceMaker in a black wooden frame allowing the puzzles to be played with in the frame and then hung on the wall.
Home is a new retail trade show at Earls Court, London, offering a selection of stylish, high quality interior accessories, lighting and occasional furniture, from hundreds of design companies in the UK and Europe.
Earls Court 2 Exhibition Centre
15-17 January 2012
- Fade chandelier by Zaha Hadid for Swarov…ski
- California Pastoral by Jeremy Quinn
- Family of candle holders created by Simo…n Legald for Normann Copenhagen
- "Software is now an integral part of a p…hysical object" – Clemens Weisshaar at Dezeen Live
- Casa Jasmina combines Italian design wit…h connected home technologies
- Amazon tests drones that could deliver p…ackages "in less than 30 minutes"
- New bus for London by Thomas Heatherwick
- Smoke by Bevk Perović Arhitekti
- Boutique Runway by CLS Architetti
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories