Dezeen Wire: a series of summer camps are to take place this year at Frank Lloyd Wright's famous Fallingwater house in Pennsylvania to teach skills in architectural problem-solving to high-school pupils and school-leavers hoping to study architecture at university.
Led by architects, the seven-day-long camps will involve drawing and model-making workshops, as well as lessons in Wright's principles for architecture. More details on the Fallingwater website.
See a lego model of the house here and designs for six cottages in the surrounding nature reserve here. A movie about the life of Frank Lloyd Wright is currently in production - read more about it here.
- VitraHaus by Herzog & de Meuron
- Núñez House by Adamo-Faiden
- Al Nasseem by X-Architects
- Timber-clad House M-M by Tuomas Siitonen… wraps around a sheltered garden
- Untitled #158 by Aeneas Wilder
- The Long Houses by Formwerkz Architects …stretch down a narrow site
- Rehabilitation of the City Walls of Logr…oño by Pesquera Ulargui Arquitectos
- FattyShell (v.01) by Kyle Sturgeon, Chri…s Holzwart and Kelly Raczkowski
- Social housing with solid stone walls by… Perraudin Architecture
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories