Dezeen Wire: a series of summer camps are to take place this year at Frank Lloyd Wright's famous Fallingwater house in Pennsylvania to teach skills in architectural problem-solving to high-school pupils and school-leavers hoping to study architecture at university.
Led by architects, the seven-day-long camps will involve drawing and model-making workshops, as well as lessons in Wright's principles for architecture. More details on the Fallingwater website.
See a lego model of the house here and designs for six cottages in the surrounding nature reserve here. A movie about the life of Frank Lloyd Wright is currently in production - read more about it here.
- Fantasy world based on Alice in Wonderla…nd wins architectural fairytale contest
- L'Observatoire by CLP Architectes
- Black glass box forms a reflective exten…sion to a Victorian townhouse in Dublin
- Yener Torun photographs vibrant modern a…rchitecture in Turkey
- Kouichi Kimura's Framing House combines …a home and a gallery
- Centro Multiusos de Lamego by Barbosa & …Guimarães
- Sloped decking creates waterfront slides… at Faaborg Harbour Bath
- Mörike Gymnasium by Klumpp + Klumpp
- Twin Houses by Terry Pawson Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories