Each kit contains the required limbs and features to make one of six characters, although all the parts can be interchanged to create whatever kind of strange menagerie you want.
The range includes a monkey, deer, buffalo, bear, bunny and crow.
See more stories about animals on Dezeen here.
Here's a tiny bit of text from the designers:
An original addition to the wine bottle you bring to dinner.
A design collaboration between Monkey Business and Reddish Studio.
Bring your dinner party and your bottle corks to life with these cute, collectable animal parts.
Each pack includes the body parts required for one Corker.
Available in 6 designs: Monkey, Deer, Buffalo, Bear, Bunny & Crow.
Cork not included.
- Monica Förster designs leather bags for… Palmgrens
- Ion by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Bouroullec brothers design minimal colou…red Ruutu vases for Iittala
- Stitch lamp by TAF
- Coming Out by ZMIK
- Layered fabric chair by Richard Hutten t…o launch in Milan
- Stian Korntved Ruud is hand carving a wo…oden spoon every day for a year
- A Sign in Space by Gunilla Klingberg
- Sight Unseen commissions Memphis-influen…ced print collection
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories