In this second talk from our short series filmed by Dutch design organisation Premsela during their January symposium Me Craft/You Industry, software developer and hacker Smári McCarthy uses music sharing platform Napster as an example to explain how in the near future he believes craft productions will move away from centralised industries and challenge their existing authority.
The first movie in this series saw a designer explain how he transformed the uneaten parts of a chicken into functional items - see it here.
- Stacked Objects by Emiel Remmelts
- SP-7 Dining Table by Schwab/Panther
- Burden Chair by Apirak Leenharattanarak
- Moo by Northern Lighting
- Jolly Project by Ian McIntyre
- Pipe and Trattoria by Jasper Morrison fo…r Magis
- Mercury by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Store
- Inga Sempé launches mix-and-match tile …collection for Mutina
- Bertha by Donna Wilson for SCP at MOST
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories