The brand's standard packaging has been distorted by stretching, squashing and melting the forms.
The museum celebrates the life and work of the late Momofuku Ando, credited with inventing instant noodles in 1958.
Cupnoodles followed in 1971 after a trip to the US where he noticed customers breaking the packs into a cup then adding hot water for convenience.
See more stories about packaging here.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here's some more information from Nendo:
Cupnoodle Forms: a specialty souvenir for the Nissin Cup Noodles Museum in Yokohama.
Even minute changes to the form of the Cup Noodle container give it a very different impression.
A collection of ceramic vessels whose forms remind us that the line between the ordinary and the extraordinary is infinitely fine, and help us to rediscover the 'small incidents' that exist submerged in the most familiar things.
- Adidas launches Springblade Razor traine…rs with soles made of curved pads
- Special feature: weird food
- Arper to relaunch Lina Bo Bardi's Bowl C…hair
- Alec Issigonis "would be happy that MINI… is alive and kicking" says BMW design chief
- The Royal Family Stools by Ellen Heilman…n
- Ron Arad's Spring furniture collection "…turned the direction of Moroso"
- Stewie by Luca Nichetto for Foscarini
- Kirk chair by Patrick Frey for Vial
- Please Kill Me by Sibling
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories