The brand's standard packaging has been distorted by stretching, squashing and melting the forms.
The museum celebrates the life and work of the late Momofuku Ando, credited with inventing instant noodles in 1958.
Cupnoodles followed in 1971 after a trip to the US where he noticed customers breaking the packs into a cup then adding hot water for convenience.
See more stories about packaging here.
Photographs are by Hiroshi Iwasaki.
Here's some more information from Nendo:
Cupnoodle Forms: a specialty souvenir for the Nissin Cup Noodles Museum in Yokohama.
Even minute changes to the form of the Cup Noodle container give it a very different impression.
A collection of ceramic vessels whose forms remind us that the line between the ordinary and the extraordinary is infinitely fine, and help us to rediscover the 'small incidents' that exist submerged in the most familiar things.
- Zorro by Stephanie Knust
- Wanders to launch sofa concept in London
- Grão by Pedrita
- This&That by Fabrica
- Cornell Boxes by Alison Smithson for Tec…ta
- Dezeen Watch Store winter sale: get up t…o 30% off clearance lines
- Tram Stop in Alicante by Subarquitectura
- Omer Polak and Michal Evyatar blow dough… into balloons to create colourful snacks
- United Crystal Woods by Marcel Wanders f…or Baccarat
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories