Dezeen Screen: as we prepare for our relocation to Milan for the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in April, we've paid a visit to British designer Tom Dixon, instigator of new design epicentre MOST at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia.
We'll be setting up Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST to create a daily TV show in a studio furnished by Dixon.
In this movie he gives us a guided tour of the galleries, shop and restaurant at his riverside studio The Dock. You can also watch this movie on Dezeen Screen »
National Museum of Science and Technology,
Via Olona 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
Entrance through Via Olona 6
Dates: Tuesday 17 April, 10AM – 9PM Wednesday 18 April, 10AM – 6PM
Thursday 19 – Saturday 21 April, 10AM – 9PM Sunday 22 April, 10AM – 6PM
Press Preview: Monday 16 April, 3PM-7PM
- Design Museum Collection App: computers
- Bikers Rest by Marcus Abrahamsson for No…la
- Prototype Triangle Numéro 1 wooden T-sh…irt by Pauline Marcombe
- Mafalda by Patricia Urquiola for Moroso
- Graffiti fantasy creatures by Phlegm exh…ibited in east London
- "Milan used to be a place full of farms"
- Kazadokei by Nendo
- Home Away Dual Time Alarm Clock by Kit M…en
- Air Vase by Torafu Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories