Dezeen Screen: as we prepare for our relocation to Milan for the Salone Internazionale del Mobile in April, we've paid a visit to British designer Tom Dixon, instigator of new design epicentre MOST at the Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia.
We'll be setting up Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST to create a daily TV show in a studio furnished by Dixon.
In this movie he gives us a guided tour of the galleries, shop and restaurant at his riverside studio The Dock. You can also watch this movie on Dezeen Screen »
National Museum of Science and Technology,
Via Olona 6, 20123 Milan, Italy
Entrance through Via Olona 6
Dates: Tuesday 17 April, 10AM – 9PM Wednesday 18 April, 10AM – 6PM
Thursday 19 – Saturday 21 April, 10AM – 9PM Sunday 22 April, 10AM – 6PM
Press Preview: Monday 16 April, 3PM-7PM
- Il Fiore di Novembre by Fabio Novembre
- Bokja for Al Sabah Art & Design Collecti…on
- BMW Art Cars
- Jaime Hayón says his Groninger Museum e…xhibition is full of "all kinds of crazy products"
- XO tablet by Yves Behar for One Laptop …Per Child
- L’arbre de Flonville by Oloom & Samuel… Wilkinson
- REK coffee table by Reinier de Jong
- Rings by Nicolas Le Moigne and A.E.Köch…ert
- Michele De Lucchi: Architekturchen at In…go Maurer
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories