Milan 2012: end-user collaboration and open-source production were hot topics in Milan this year. In this movie filmed at Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine Joseph Grima discuses their influence on the design industry and how these themes played out in the Future in the Making exhibition that the magazine hosted in an eighteenth century Italian palazzo.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Saturday TV show (below).
- Homemade is Best by Forsman & Bodenfors,… Evelina Bratell and Carl Kleiner for Ikea
- Catwalk for Up [øpp] by Gartnerfuglen A…rchitects
- Cantilevered bench by StokkeAustad
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Establ…ished & Sons
- As If From Nowhere by Orla Reynolds
- The Poor Man's Gold by Joost van Bleiswi…jk
- Galerie Kreo launches London gallery wit…h work by Grcic, Hayon, Bouroullecs and more
- Patched Chair by Soojin Kang
- Darum lamp by DAG-designlab
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories