Milan 2012: end-user collaboration and open-source production were hot topics in Milan this year. In this movie filmed at Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine Joseph Grima discuses their influence on the design industry and how these themes played out in the Future in the Making exhibition that the magazine hosted in an eighteenth century Italian palazzo.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Saturday TV show (below).
- Eco-friendly phone for Nokia by Daizi Zh…eng
- Austrians protest government spending wi…th concrete model city
- 360 by Francesco Sommacal
- Ceramic radio by Studio Lama
- Nipple lights by Naama Arbel
- WWIII by Atelier Van Lieshout for Lensve…lt
- Stephen Johnson at Mint
- Bruggenhoofd Chabot by Snodevormgevers
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas Che…ng
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories