Milan 2012: end-user collaboration and open-source production were hot topics in Milan this year. In this movie filmed at Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine Joseph Grima discuses their influence on the design industry and how these themes played out in the Future in the Making exhibition that the magazine hosted in an eighteenth century Italian palazzo.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Saturday TV show (below).
- Park Life folding armchair by Jasper Mor…rison for Kettal
- Madelene Björk at New Designers
- Sebastian Herkner's Collar Lamp pairs ha…nd-blown glass with a spun aluminium shade
- Pontoon and Maritime S by Benjamin Huber…tfor Casamania
- Zaha Hadid at IMM Cologne
- Vitra launches a lounge chair by Hella J…ongerius in Milan
- Peg by Studio Gorm
- Piggyback by Thomas Heatherwick for Magi…s
- "Ikea works in a very different way to e…veryone else" says head of design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories