Milan 2012: end-user collaboration and open-source production were hot topics in Milan this year. In this movie filmed at Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine Joseph Grima discuses their influence on the design industry and how these themes played out in the Future in the Making exhibition that the magazine hosted in an eighteenth century Italian palazzo.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Saturday TV show (below).
- Christian Louboutin Mount Street Windo…w by Studio XAG
- Armadillo-T foldable electric micro-ca…r by KAIST
- Vermis by Malene Hartmann Rasmussen
- Fruits Table Lamp by Hisakazu Shimizu
- ES 01 by Georges Moanack for Punkt.
- Sé Collection II by Jaime Hayón
- The Modern Pantry restaurant by Jump S…tudios
- Gravity by Ziiiro at Dezeen Watch Stor…e
- Bocci 28.280 at the V&A
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories