Milan 2012: end-user collaboration and open-source production were hot topics in Milan this year. In this movie filmed at Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine Joseph Grima discuses their influence on the design industry and how these themes played out in the Future in the Making exhibition that the magazine hosted in an eighteenth century Italian palazzo.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Saturday TV show (below).
- Alexandra Stück's Herbal Kneipp Textile…s use scent to promote wellbeing
- Offcut and Slab stools by Tom Dixon
- Tableware by Aldo Bakker
- The Woods by StokkeAustad and Andreas En…gesvik
- London Tube Map by Mark Noad Design
- Work Lamp by Form us with Love
- Designed in Hackney: Frank, Ernest and H…enry Pouffes by Donna Wilson
- Furniture that looks like giant sweets b…y Matthias Borowski
- Edsbyn's office partitions are made from… recycled plastic bottles
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories