Milan 2012: end-user collaboration and open-source production were hot topics in Milan this year. In this movie filmed at Dezeen Studio powered by Jambox at MOST, editor-in-chief of Domus magazine Joseph Grima discuses their influence on the design industry and how these themes played out in the Future in the Making exhibition that the magazine hosted in an eighteenth century Italian palazzo.
We published an abridged version of this interview in our Saturday TV show (below).
- Dezeen Watch Store pop-up shop at Sleep …2012
- Lady Gaga's flying dress offers vision o…f how "we may all travel in ten years time"
- 10th Anniversary jewellery by Atelier XJ…C
- BN0021 by Braun now available at Dezeen …Watch Store
- Doubleface by Postfossil
- Dezeen Platform: Sarah Colson
- Volkswagen's latest car has a sunroof th…at opens with a wave of the hand
- Modular Bench by Shizuka Tatsuno
- Apprentice shoes by Doshi Levien
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories