Designed in Hackney: here's another design classic from the London borough of Hackney - Paul Cocksedge's pendant lamp made from heat-shrunk plastic cups.
Everything in the shop is made at his studio on Brenthouse Road near London Fields.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
Photography is by Mark Cocksedge.
- Paper-wood stool by Drill Design
- Superkink by Osko+Deichmann for Blå Sta…tion
- Stools made of sand and urine by Peter T…rimble
- Monica Pidgeon digital archive
- Dezeen's top 10 installations of 2014
- Daylight Entrance by Daniel Rybakken
- Paul Cocksedge at Trussardi
- Lancaster by Michael Young for Emeco
- Monster by Tomáš Král and Camille Bli…n for OKOLO
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories