Designed in Hackney: here's another design classic from the London borough of Hackney - Paul Cocksedge's pendant lamp made from heat-shrunk plastic cups.
Everything in the shop is made at his studio on Brenthouse Road near London Fields.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
Photography is by Mark Cocksedge.
- BAC chair by Jasper Morrison for Cappell…ini
- Eindhoven designer Piet Hein Eek: "I alw…ays want to make my own stuff"
- Drilling Lab stacks aluminium tubes to f…orm vessels in Water Pipe Series
- Tio by Massproductions
- Air Vase by Torafu Architects
- Design Museum Collection App: lights
- Clarissa Hood armchair and chair by Patr…icia Urquiola for Moroso
- The Incubator Series by Anke Weiss
- Färg & Blanche designs quilted Emily ch…air for Gärsnäs
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories