Called Chariot, it comprises two trays in MDF or oak joined by a metal structure that doubles as a handle.
The wheels have rubber rims and the whole thing can be finished in white, bright red or natural oak with black metal.
Here's some more information from Casamania:
Chariot is a mobile table consisting of three simple elements joined together: wheels, trays and structure. The wheels, which in common carts are usually small, are brought to the extreme size, becoming the iconic element of the project.
The rubber profile is inserted into the wheels for easy movement; the two trays act as storage compartments, the metal structure is also a handle: slightly raising the cart, it can be moved.
- Colo dishwasher by Peter Schwartz and He…lene Steiner
- Modern Times by Johannes Tjernberg & Ras…mus Malbert
- Cherry Tree by Tom Price
- Uji wall clock moves its hands in time w…ith your heartbeat
- Sekki cutlery by Nendo
- Offcut and Slab stools by Tom Dixon
- GIBS light made of bandages by Juyoung …Kim of Metafaux Design
- The Snow by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Famous buildings become abstract blocks …of colour in Federico Babina's Archishape series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories