Called Chariot, it comprises two trays in MDF or oak joined by a metal structure that doubles as a handle.
The wheels have rubber rims and the whole thing can be finished in white, bright red or natural oak with black metal.
Here's some more information from Casamania:
Chariot is a mobile table consisting of three simple elements joined together: wheels, trays and structure. The wheels, which in common carts are usually small, are brought to the extreme size, becoming the iconic element of the project.
The rubber profile is inserted into the wheels for easy movement; the two trays act as storage compartments, the metal structure is also a handle: slightly raising the cart, it can be moved.
- Archipix by Federico Babina
- Moody Nest by Hanna Emelie Ernsting
- Made in Ratio uses CNC cutting to create… an A-shaped chair
- 5 O'Clock Chair by Nika Zupanc for Moooi
- Designed in Hackney: Plumen 001 by Samue…l Wilkinson and Hulger
- "4D-printed" shape-changing dress and je…wellery by Nervous System
- Lost Time by Glithero for Perrier-Jouët
- Blur by Big-game
- De La Espada launches new collection wit…h a chair by Luca Nichetto
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories