Called Chariot, it comprises two trays in MDF or oak joined by a metal structure that doubles as a handle.
The wheels have rubber rims and the whole thing can be finished in white, bright red or natural oak with black metal.
Here's some more information from Casamania:
Chariot is a mobile table consisting of three simple elements joined together: wheels, trays and structure. The wheels, which in common carts are usually small, are brought to the extreme size, becoming the iconic element of the project.
The rubber profile is inserted into the wheels for easy movement; the two trays act as storage compartments, the metal structure is also a handle: slightly raising the cart, it can be moved.
- Magnets connect Ilya Tkach's two-part …desk lamp
- Nangchang Nangchang bamboo installatio…n by Kengo Kuma
- Homemade is Best by Forsman & Bodenfor…s, Evelina Bratell and Carl Kleiner for Ikea
- Dezeen Watch Store at Tracey Neuls: 20… November to 23 December 2012
- Unique Standard by Folkform
- Dezeen Platform: Philippe Malouin
- dezeen at Design Miami/Basel
- ChargerFrame by Naolab
- Architecting the Future at Miami Desig…n District
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories