The modular Docklands system creates areas for privacy and concentration in open-plan offices and communal areas.
After tonight's invite-only preview the range will officially be launched at German trade fair Orgatec in October 2012.
Located at 186 Shoreditch High Street, London E1 6HU, Hackney House is the east London borough’s temporary cultural and business expo centre during the Olympics and includes interiors by PearsonLloyd.
Above and below: Hackney House
Hackney House will also be the venue for Dezeen's upcoming Designed in Hackney Day on 1 August, a day of design talks, performances and shops featuring the most exciting architects, designers and makers in Hackney. Keep an eye on Dezeen and the Designed In Hackney site for more information.
You can also check out the music we've been featuring on our Dezeen Music Project blog here.
PearsonLloyd are based on Drysdale street in Shoreditch and you can see all of our stories about their work here.
Designed in Hackney map:
Blue = designers
Red = architects
Yellow = brands
Designed in Hackney is a Dezeen initiative to showcase world-class architecture and design created in the borough, which is one of the five host boroughs for the London 2012 Olympic Games as well as being home to Dezeen’s offices. We’ll publish buildings, interiors and objects that have been designed in Hackney each day until the games this summer.
More information and details of how to get involved can be found at www.designedinhackney.com.
- Mimosa by Jason Bruges Studio
- Grcic produces limited edition tables
- Aesh and Tweed collection by Georg Oehle…r fuses British and Austrian design
- Growing products from fungus could be th…e start of a "biotechnological revolution"
- "The second hand is a real piece of scul…pture moving around the watch" – Benjamin Hubert
- Tea stool by Ryan Harc
- Sidekick Stool by Timothy John for Thank…s
- Tape Lamp by Sylvia Pichler for Skitsch
- Ear Sofa by St Ely for Lerival
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories