Most bikes allow for the handle bars and saddle to be raised but the Orbea Grow also has an expanding frame that can be lengthened in the middle.
The design will be on show alongside 55 shortlisted entries as part of an exhibition called FADexpo, the Best Design of the Year until 22 September.
Here's some more information from
Orbea Grow is a children’s bike designed with the idea of creating a simple, light-weight and quality vehicle that is easier to ride. Grow considers the need for durable, quality items, industrially and socially sensitive, better suited to improving our environment, using innovative concepts, designs, solutions and facts.
The unique element of Grow bikes is the ability to grow in size as the child grows so it can be used longer. Another advantage of Grow is the ergonomic fit that reduces economic and environmental costs, ensuring that each bike adapts to each child.
- TSAR by Florian Brillet
- Nendo's second Draftsman watch is based …on circular stencils
- Dezeen podcast: Penguin Covers Then and …Now
- Molecules by Aqua Creations and Ilan Gar…ibi
- V&A exhibition to celebrate objects desi…gned for political protests
- Interview: Margriet Vollenberg and Margo… Koning
- Edible tableware by Rice-Design
- Hug by Claesson Koivisto Rune for Arflex
- Rattan cane supports Insulaire furniture… collection by Numéro 111
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories