Most bikes allow for the handle bars and saddle to be raised but the Orbea Grow also has an expanding frame that can be lengthened in the middle.
The design will be on show alongside 55 shortlisted entries as part of an exhibition called FADexpo, the Best Design of the Year until 22 September.
Here's some more information from
Orbea Grow is a children’s bike designed with the idea of creating a simple, light-weight and quality vehicle that is easier to ride. Grow considers the need for durable, quality items, industrially and socially sensitive, better suited to improving our environment, using innovative concepts, designs, solutions and facts.
The unique element of Grow bikes is the ability to grow in size as the child grows so it can be used longer. Another advantage of Grow is the ergonomic fit that reduces economic and environmental costs, ensuring that each bike adapts to each child.
- 2010 Around the World by Iwan Baan at …Villa Noailles
- Just in Case by Menosunocerouno
- Shop&Show by Tracey Neuls
- X Hanger by Kfir Schwalb
- Telephones by Chauhan Studio
- Pier Fabre suspends red strings over w…aterfall pool for Dripping installation
- Applause Machine by Martin Smith
- Daphne by 24° Studio
- Stitch Room by Ronan & Erwan Bouroulle…c
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories