Most bikes allow for the handle bars and saddle to be raised but the Orbea Grow also has an expanding frame that can be lengthened in the middle.
The design will be on show alongside 55 shortlisted entries as part of an exhibition called FADexpo, the Best Design of the Year until 22 September.
Here's some more information from
Orbea Grow is a children’s bike designed with the idea of creating a simple, light-weight and quality vehicle that is easier to ride. Grow considers the need for durable, quality items, industrially and socially sensitive, better suited to improving our environment, using innovative concepts, designs, solutions and facts.
The unique element of Grow bikes is the ability to grow in size as the child grows so it can be used longer. Another advantage of Grow is the ergonomic fit that reduces economic and environmental costs, ensuring that each bike adapts to each child.
- SuperDesign at Victoria House, London
- Peroni Collaborazioni Talks: Fabio Novem…bre part 2
- Home Shelves by Artem Zigert
- Food and Design videos: Kiki van Eijk
- Floors by Big-Game
- Raw Edges Studio animates kitchen concep…t for Caesarstone
- Dissecting the Dandy by Form Us With Lov…e
- Swell sofa by Jonas Wagell for Normann C…openhagen
- Hair Glasses by Studio Swine
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories