Most bikes allow for the handle bars and saddle to be raised but the Orbea Grow also has an expanding frame that can be lengthened in the middle.
The design will be on show alongside 55 shortlisted entries as part of an exhibition called FADexpo, the Best Design of the Year until 22 September.
Here's some more information from
Orbea Grow is a children’s bike designed with the idea of creating a simple, light-weight and quality vehicle that is easier to ride. Grow considers the need for durable, quality items, industrially and socially sensitive, better suited to improving our environment, using innovative concepts, designs, solutions and facts.
The unique element of Grow bikes is the ability to grow in size as the child grows so it can be used longer. Another advantage of Grow is the ergonomic fit that reduces economic and environmental costs, ensuring that each bike adapts to each child.
- Atelier van Lieshout at Giò Marconi, Mi…lan
- Jolly Roger chairs by Fabio Novembre for… Gufram
- Fabrica and Modern Design Review curate …installations at Ace Hotel Shoreditch
- Heavy Metal at the Woodstock Foundry
- Blå Station's Poppe chair is just 33 ce…ntimetres wide
- Designed in Hackney: Sugru
- Dutch designers collaborate for Low Mot…ion exhibition
- Season chair by Piero Lissoni comprises …two simple volumes
- Age of the World by Mathieu Lehanneur
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories