Dezeen Wire: Sergio Pininfarina, the Italian car designer who worked for brands including Ferrari, Maserati and Lancia, has died aged 85 (via Reuters). Pininfarina worked at and later ran the family-run Pininfarina design studio from 1950 until 2006, working on models including the Ferrari Testarossa, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider and Bentley Azure.
- A Quiet Celebration by Morie Nishimura
- "Immersive virtual world" by Gareth Pugh… and Inition installed at Selfridges
- Tom Dixon in Milan
- Gigi Barker's skin-covered seats are inf…used with bodily scents
- Stack chair by Skrivo
- Vision EfﬁcientDynamics by BMW
- WTC Logo Preservation Project by Ji Lee
- Thomas Heatherwick: "We don’t work in …two dimensions"
- The Other Volcano by Nelly Ben Hayoun
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories