Dezeen Wire: Sergio Pininfarina, the Italian car designer who worked for brands including Ferrari, Maserati and Lancia, has died aged 85 (via Reuters). Pininfarina worked at and later ran the family-run Pininfarina design studio from 1950 until 2006, working on models including the Ferrari Testarossa, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider and Bentley Azure.
- Occidorient by François Mangeol
- Le Cube by Yves Béhar
- Blickfang designworkshop helps designers… "think about themselves as a brand"
- Richard Hutten for Christofle
- Companions by Studioilse for De La Espad…a
- M2 by Milev Architects
- Corona globes by Nendo
- New tables by BarberOsgerby and Nendo fo…r Cappellini
- Doshi Levien designs jewel-like mirrors …for Hay
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories