Dezeen Wire: Sergio Pininfarina, the Italian car designer who worked for brands including Ferrari, Maserati and Lancia, has died aged 85 (via Reuters). Pininfarina worked at and later ran the family-run Pininfarina design studio from 1950 until 2006, working on models including the Ferrari Testarossa, Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider and Bentley Azure.
- Osso by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Mat…tiazzi
- Pebble by Benjamin Hubert for De Vorm
- Super Contemporary at the Design Museum
- Applied Physics by Acquacalda
- Dezeen podcast: Ergonomics - Real Design… at the Design Museum
- Structural trusses influence Bridge furn…iture by Variant Studio
- Scantling lamps by Mathias Hahn
- Klemens Schillinger casts concrete acces…sories to resemble "ancient architectural archetypes"
- Paceman by MINI
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories