The findings are presented in the latest issue of the firm's biannual publication Global Investor, available to download here.
Here's some more information from Credit Suisse Research:
Credit Suisse Global Investor: "Design – Form and Function"
New Issue of the Publication Global Investor Focuses on Design
Credit Suisse Research has published its latest issue of the Global Investor publication. It explores the link between design and business. Successful design can turn a small company into a large one, or make a struggling second-ranker the dominant player. The publication's coverage includes a report on a case study of the way that Apple has used design to transform its fortunes, as well as interviews with people involved in design within companies.
The "Design – Form and Function" issue of the Global Investor can be ordered in the Credit Suisse Publication Shop. The publication is also available for download at the Global Investor website.
Published every six months, the Global Investor offers in-depth expertise on current topics and deals with long-term trends and their influence on global economics, the financial markets and investments.
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Fibre Evolution by Marc Sadler
- Lyndon Neri and Alberto Alessi pay tribu…te to Michael Graves
- BRCK portable internet router by Ushahid…i "designed to work anywhere"
- Barbie by Comme des Garçons
- Art Works by Harri Koskinen for Iittala
- Amy Congdon's couture fashion integrates… textile design and tissue engineering
- Night Night by Vanessa Hordies
- LG70 by Seymourpowell
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories