The findings are presented in the latest issue of the firm's biannual publication Global Investor, available to download here.
Here's some more information from Credit Suisse Research:
Credit Suisse Global Investor: "Design – Form and Function"
New Issue of the Publication Global Investor Focuses on Design
Credit Suisse Research has published its latest issue of the Global Investor publication. It explores the link between design and business. Successful design can turn a small company into a large one, or make a struggling second-ranker the dominant player. The publication's coverage includes a report on a case study of the way that Apple has used design to transform its fortunes, as well as interviews with people involved in design within companies.
The "Design – Form and Function" issue of the Global Investor can be ordered in the Credit Suisse Publication Shop. The publication is also available for download at the Global Investor website.
Published every six months, the Global Investor offers in-depth expertise on current topics and deals with long-term trends and their influence on global economics, the financial markets and investments.
- Folded Leaf by Claesson Koivisto Rune
- Trolleys by Anna Kraitz for Källemo
- Animated music video for Japanese band… SOUR created using spinning CDs
- Energy-conscious design exhibition in …Paris
- Poured Bar by Studio Glithero
- "There's never been a better time for …New York design"
- Area Bed by Alain Gilles for Magnitude
- Fungi Mutarium turns waste plastic int…o edible treats
- Alternative Alarm Clock by Ki Hyun Kim
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories