Spanish rug maker Nanimarquina celebrated its 25th anniversary earlier this month by laying dozens of rugs across Plaça de la Virreina in Barcelona (+ movie).
Passers-by and children were invited to lounge on the huge patchwork, which comprised more than 60 rugs of different shapes and sizes.
Nanimarquina previously designed a rug with a tiny felt polar bear on it to highlight global warming.
- Hella Jongerius' new rugs for Danskina… were designed from the yarn up
- Playtime by Ludovic Renson
- Dezeen and MINI Frontiers showcased "p…rovocative ideas" for future travel
- Bookbinder Shelf and bedroom furniture… by Florian Hauswirth
- Grovhugget anno 2008 by Jens Fager
- Taça by ENTLO.1A
- Hand-blown light bulbs by Dylan Kehde …Roelofs
- Building Bytes 3D printed bricks by Br…ian Peters
- Inside Out Hanger by A'postrophe Desig…n transforms to hold more than one shirt
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories