Spanish rug maker Nanimarquina celebrated its 25th anniversary earlier this month by laying dozens of rugs across Plaça de la Virreina in Barcelona (+ movie).
Passers-by and children were invited to lounge on the huge patchwork, which comprised more than 60 rugs of different shapes and sizes.
Nanimarquina previously designed a rug with a tiny felt polar bear on it to highlight global warming.
- Tin Man No. 11 by Kacey Wong
- A Tribute to Camper by Hella Jongerius
- SpareSpace crates by Jack Brandsma
- Vivienne Westwood launches Virgin Atlant…ic uniforms
- Heirloom by Benjamin Graindorge for Mous…tache
- Bethan Laura Wood creates installation o…f oversized canapés for lettuce-shaped plates
- Johan Kauppi and Bertil Harström launch… sound-absorbing office furniture for Glimakra
- Pikaplant creates self-watering systems …for automatic plant maintenance
- Covent Garden Super Design
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories