This family of stools by German designer Ellen Heilmann can be used as tables or seats.
The Royal Family comprises three American nutwood bases of different heights and three dark green cotton cushions. Each element is interchangeable and can be paired up or used as a single piece of furniture.
Here's some more information from Ellen Heilmann:
The Royal Family consists of three stools which build a modular system. All parts of every stool can be used separately for sitting or as a table. Jointed The Royal Family builds an uniform stool-group, in which everyone is on the one hand visually similar and on the other hand each is individual, like family members usually are.
Material: american nutwood, dark green cotton.
Dimension: 310 mm x 470 mm
- Lace Fence goes into production
- TOR by Lambie & Van Hengel for Montis
- Stranden by Thomas Bernstrand
- From Now to Eternity
- Iconograph by Werner Aisslinger: special… Christmas edition at Dezeen Watch Store
- Outdoor Kitchen by Studiomama
- Fou de Feu designs droplet-shaped tablew…are for Rhythm collection
- Designed in Hackney: Tom Tom & Tam Tam b…y Konstantin Grcic for SCP
- PostlerFerguson partners with Viennese j…ewellers to design bespoke microphone accessories
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories