This milking stool by Danish designer Rasmus B. Fex has interlocking legs like a puzzle.
Three t-shaped legs hook over each other and poke up through the angular seat, keeping the stool sturdy while enabling it to be stacked up.
Other designers at the workshop included Daniel Klapsing of 45 Kilo, whose Hallo light we featured recently, and Marlene Schroeder of Formverlieh, whose felt animal toys are available at Dezeen Super Store.
- Jólan van der Wiel creates spiky shoes …for Iris van Herpen using magnets
- "There's not much innovation" in Italian… furniture design says Discipline's Renato Preti
- Entailles by Philippe Nigro for Ligne Ro…set
- Terracotta lamps by Tomas Kral
- La Cornue W by Jean-Michel Wilmotte
- The Gospel by Studio Job
- XYZ note by KAMKAM
- Sealed Chair by François Dumas
- Architects' faces are made up of their b…uildings in Federico Babina's Archiportraits series
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories