This milking stool by Danish designer Rasmus B. Fex has interlocking legs like a puzzle.
Three t-shaped legs hook over each other and poke up through the angular seat, keeping the stool sturdy while enabling it to be stacked up.
Other designers at the workshop included Daniel Klapsing of 45 Kilo, whose Hallo light we featured recently, and Marlene Schroeder of Formverlieh, whose felt animal toys are available at Dezeen Super Store.
- Nixon launches military-inspired range o…f men's watches
- Man Made Toronto by Stephen Burks
- Natura Jars by Héctor Serrano for La Me…diterránea
- Sebastian Cox pairs coppiced chestnut an…d ash for furniture collection
- Balance table by Raw Color for Arco
- Nike adapts Flyknit technology to launch… knitted football boot
- Breathing wall 2.0 by Behnaz Farahi is c…ontrolled by hand gestures
- Drop umbrella by Ayca Dundar is made of …just six parts
- Mass IIII by Janwillem Van Maele
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories