This milking stool by Danish designer Rasmus B. Fex has interlocking legs like a puzzle.
Three t-shaped legs hook over each other and poke up through the angular seat, keeping the stool sturdy while enabling it to be stacked up.
Other designers at the workshop included Daniel Klapsing of 45 Kilo, whose Hallo light we featured recently, and Marlene Schroeder of Formverlieh, whose felt animal toys are available at Dezeen Super Store.
- Plastic Polo for Lacoste by Michael Yo…ung
- Animal Tales by Ding3000
- Konstantin Grcic to receive Designer o…f the Year Award at Design Miami/
- Michael Young for Herdeiros Passanha
- Frost by Front for Stelton
- Flowers replace flames in paraffin lam…p vases by Giuseppe Bessero Belti
- Snøhetta entices bees into Oslo with …honey-coloured Vulkan Beehives
- How they did the floor at the KEF laun…ch
- Cortex 3D-printed cast by Jake Evill
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories