This milking stool by Danish designer Rasmus B. Fex has interlocking legs like a puzzle.
Three t-shaped legs hook over each other and poke up through the angular seat, keeping the stool sturdy while enabling it to be stacked up.
Other designers at the workshop included Daniel Klapsing of 45 Kilo, whose Hallo light we featured recently, and Marlene Schroeder of Formverlieh, whose felt animal toys are available at Dezeen Super Store.
- O10 by Guillaume Delvigne
- Detacho Playhouse by Ben Forman
- Tim van de Weerd's Monstera plant pots b…alance on spindly legs
- Literature Versus Traffic by Luzinterrup…tus
- Bathroom collection by Marc Newson for C…aroma
- Downtown by Roderick Vos
- Claesson Koivisto Rune designs giant con…ical pendant lamps for Wästberg
- Design London contemporary design fair
- Shortlist for Designs of the Year
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories