Sports brand Nike has opened a temporary shop showcasing the future of sport at Selfridges in London and Dezeen readers can win one of 25 pairs of tickets to an exclusive event we're hosting there next Thursday, featuring Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti in conversation with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the brand's latest innovations for the London 2012 games.
The event is taking place from 7.30-9pm on 9 August at the Nike+ House of Innovation at Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB.
To enter this competition email your name and address to email@example.com. The first 25 to respond will be added to the guestlist and will be notified by email on Monday.
The Nike+ House of Innovation is also open daily until 12 August and is split into several zones where customers can trial and buy the latest digitally enabled Nike products or experience a series of interactive installations.
Photography is by Katrien Franken.
- Shipping containers are suspended abov…e shoppers inside Le Utthe boutique
- Office in a former strip club featurin…g concrete cast against bubble wrap
- Nook Architects add patterned floor ti…les and window seat to Barcelona apartment renovation
- Ai Weiwei at Albion Gallery
- Japanese acupuncture clinic by id inc …is lined with mint-green cabinets
- Campaign adds opulent gold and marble …to 3.1 Phillip Lim New York flagship store
- Paramount by Tom Dixon
- Restaurant Dos Palillos by Ronan and E…rwan Bouroullec
- The Poundshop interior by Asif Khan fo…r Household and Sara Melin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories