Sports brand Nike has opened a temporary shop showcasing the future of sport at Selfridges in London and Dezeen readers can win one of 25 pairs of tickets to an exclusive event we're hosting there next Thursday, featuring Nike's global creative director for the Olympics Martin Lotti in conversation with Dezeen editor-in-chief Marcus Fairs about the brand's latest innovations for the London 2012 games.
The event is taking place from 7.30-9pm on 9 August at the Nike+ House of Innovation at Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London, W1A 1AB.
To enter this competition email your name and address to email@example.com. The first 25 to respond will be added to the guestlist and will be notified by email on Monday.
The Nike+ House of Innovation is also open daily until 12 August and is split into several zones where customers can trial and buy the latest digitally enabled Nike products or experience a series of interactive installations.
Photography is by Katrien Franken.
- Tokyo cafe interior by CUT Architectures… is modelled on a laboratory
- Dori concept store by Archiplan Studio f…eatures a chevron wall
- Softroom converts thatched-roof pub into… contemporary restaurant and cookery school
- Dissecting the Dandy by Form Us With Lov…e
- New Designers awards 2008
- Renovation Bruges by Room & Room
- Beasties, Zaha and BarberOsgerby for 20l…td
- Corso Place Franz Liszt by Robert Stadle…r
- Swedish shopping centre's swooping entra…nces "drag people inside" says architect
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories