This barbecue by Barcelona designers Mermeladaestudio will char your food with geometric patterns.
The stainless-steel grill is waterjet-cut with a criss-crossing grid rather than the usual bars.
Celled Druida after the druidic cauldrons that inspired its shape, the barbecue comprises a spun bowl on a painted steel frame plus a lid and legs made of acajou wood.
"It shows elegance and its aesthetics are planned as if it was a piece of furniture," say the designers, adding that the proportions make it ideal for small outdoor spaces.
They're currently working with a manufacturer to develop a production version.
- Door handles from Lina Bo Bardi's 1951… house go into production
- Director Jonathan Irwin burns 250 hand…-made model buildings in Aqualung music video
- Hydro-Fold byChristophe Guberan
- Reddress by Company
- All Other Things Being Equal by Studio… Jenk
- Xylinum by Jannis Hülsen
- Eco-friendly phone for Nokia by Daizi …Zheng
- Pizza Perez by Francesco Moncada
- Ready Made Curtain by Ronan and Erwan …Bouroullec
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories