This barbecue by Barcelona designers Mermeladaestudio will char your food with geometric patterns.
The stainless-steel grill is waterjet-cut with a criss-crossing grid rather than the usual bars.
Celled Druida after the druidic cauldrons that inspired its shape, the barbecue comprises a spun bowl on a painted steel frame plus a lid and legs made of acajou wood.
"It shows elegance and its aesthetics are planned as if it was a piece of furniture," say the designers, adding that the proportions make it ideal for small outdoor spaces.
They're currently working with a manufacturer to develop a production version.
- Big-Game Overview
- Peng You's Fugu bag inflates to protect …your gadgets
- Fire Works by ECAL
- The Yachiyo metal rug by Philippe Maloui…n
- Suna Broom by Joseph Guerra
- Another Kountry by Roy McMakin
- Jet Set by Jaime Hayón for Bisazza
- Sweet and Heady by Ray Power
- Jólan van der Wiel creates spiky shoes …for Iris van Herpen using magnets
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories