This barbecue by Barcelona designers Mermeladaestudio will char your food with geometric patterns.
The stainless-steel grill is waterjet-cut with a criss-crossing grid rather than the usual bars.
Celled Druida after the druidic cauldrons that inspired its shape, the barbecue comprises a spun bowl on a painted steel frame plus a lid and legs made of acajou wood.
"It shows elegance and its aesthetics are planned as if it was a piece of furniture," say the designers, adding that the proportions make it ideal for small outdoor spaces.
They're currently working with a manufacturer to develop a production version.
- The Beauty of Nothingness by Nicolas Che…ng
- Sleepy Chair by Daisuke Motogi Architect…ure
- QR code island by C.A.N
- Hunters Bend by Tove Emilsson
- Karamel Sans CE by Marta Maštálková
- The Portal by Bureau A
- Imaginary Architectures by El Ultimo Gri…to
- Designs by Marcel Wanders and Studio Job… feature in Moooi's latest collection
- Davide G Aquini's furniture collection i…s clad in boat decking
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories