There's a special staircase for dogs at this renovated house in Ho Chi Minh City by architecture studio 07Beach.
The pets' route features narrower treads and shorter risers than the adjacent one for humans, making it more suited to canine strides.
This also means the dogs' staircase is nearly twice as long so it curls round the back of the TV towards the front door.
We've previously featured a house where shelves create a route for a pet cat, as well as a house with a ceiling ledge for a cat to curl up on.
Photography is by Hiroyuki Oki of Decon Photo Studio.
Ground and first floor plans - click above for larger image
- OrfiSera by Yerce Architecture
- The Pixel Hirschgasse by Thomas Feichtne…r
- Paperboard Architecture by D’art for V…DP
- The Commune by Geneva University of Art …and Design students
- Naturehumaine add maple and steel stairc…ase to 1960s house
- New Ingo Maurer showroom
- Dezeen archive: offices
- Henry Wilson Studio converts former bake…ry into Sydney Aesop store
- Light Touch installation by Haptic
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories