There's a special staircase for dogs at this renovated house in Ho Chi Minh City by architecture studio 07Beach.
The pets' route features narrower treads and shorter risers than the adjacent one for humans, making it more suited to canine strides.
This also means the dogs' staircase is nearly twice as long so it curls round the back of the TV towards the front door.
We've previously featured a house where shelves create a route for a pet cat, as well as a house with a ceiling ledge for a cat to curl up on.
Photography is by Hiroyuki Oki of Decon Photo Studio.
Ground and first floor plans - click above for larger image
- Fujitsubo by Archivision Hirotani Studio
- LLOVE Exhibition
- Zigzags dominate in Zeller & Moye's Berl…in boutique for ODEEH
- Vopnabúrið by Sruli Recht
- Kameha Grand Bonn interiors by Marcel Wa…nders
- Inside awards: Paul Priestman on hotel d…esign
- Building rehabilitation in Calçada do L…avraby Jorge Mealha Arquitecto
- Dezeen archive: floor tiles in Barcelona… apartments
- (In)visible Membrane by Sonja Bäumel
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories