There's a special staircase for dogs at this renovated house in Ho Chi Minh City by architecture studio 07Beach.
The pets' route features narrower treads and shorter risers than the adjacent one for humans, making it more suited to canine strides.
This also means the dogs' staircase is nearly twice as long so it curls round the back of the TV towards the front door.
We've previously featured a house where shelves create a route for a pet cat, as well as a house with a ceiling ledge for a cat to curl up on.
Photography is by Hiroyuki Oki of Decon Photo Studio.
Ground and first floor plans - click above for larger image
- Villa Sonnehaert by Hollandse Nieuwe
- The Sea Library in Awashima by ETAT arki…tekter
- Art school extension with wooden stairs …and bridges by Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Designed in Hackney: Designs of the Year… exhibition by Michael Marriott
- Seaside Apartment by Ooze
- Wonder Room at Selfridges by Klein Dytha…m Architecture
- Fiii Fun House cafe by Íris Cantante fe…atures wooden swing seats
- Virgula I adds warm wood to white-walled… Portuguese hotel
- Crusch Alba by Gus Wüstemann
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories