There's a special staircase for dogs at this renovated house in Ho Chi Minh City by architecture studio 07Beach.
The pets' route features narrower treads and shorter risers than the adjacent one for humans, making it more suited to canine strides.
This also means the dogs' staircase is nearly twice as long so it curls round the back of the TV towards the front door.
We've previously featured a house where shelves create a route for a pet cat, as well as a house with a ceiling ledge for a cat to curl up on.
Photography is by Hiroyuki Oki of Decon Photo Studio.
Ground and first floor plans - click above for larger image
- Ricort by Isolation Unit
- Nendo styles Tokyo department store like… a European park
- e-glue vinyl wall decorations for childr…en
- Google Web Lab by Universal Design Studi…o and MAP
- Textile Shipping Containers by Overtrede…rs W
- U.S. vs THEM by Ben Turnbull
- Hoto Fudo by Takeshi Hosaka Architects
- Halsuit by Nendo
- Fujitsubo by Archivision Hirotani Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories