There's a special staircase for dogs at this renovated house in Ho Chi Minh City by architecture studio 07Beach.
The pets' route features narrower treads and shorter risers than the adjacent one for humans, making it more suited to canine strides.
This also means the dogs' staircase is nearly twice as long so it curls round the back of the TV towards the front door.
We've previously featured a house where shelves create a route for a pet cat, as well as a house with a ceiling ledge for a cat to curl up on.
Photography is by Hiroyuki Oki of Decon Photo Studio.
Ground and first floor plans - click above for larger image
- Lieven Dejaeghere creates affordable a…partments inside the classrooms of an old Belgian school
- 19 Greek Street fits out show apartmen…t at Saint Martin's Lofts
- Google office by Scott Brownrigg
- New Pinterest board: restaurants and b…ars
- Union Jacks by Blacksheep for Jamie Ol…iver
- Comme des Garcons Aoyama installation …by Studio Toogood
- Apartment Apinagés by Zoom Urbanismo
- Camper Shanghai by Neri&Hu
- Indian bridal store "integrates tradit…ional craft practices with modern construction"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories