There's a special staircase for dogs at this renovated house in Ho Chi Minh City by architecture studio 07Beach.
The pets' route features narrower treads and shorter risers than the adjacent one for humans, making it more suited to canine strides.
This also means the dogs' staircase is nearly twice as long so it curls round the back of the TV towards the front door.
We've previously featured a house where shelves create a route for a pet cat, as well as a house with a ceiling ledge for a cat to curl up on.
Photography is by Hiroyuki Oki of Decon Photo Studio.
Ground and first floor plans - click above for larger image
- Torafu Architects creates three-tiered i…nterior for Japanese ice-cream cafe
- Jay Mews by Theis and Khan
- Skin by Michael Young and Katrin Olina
- House in Hiyoshi by Hiroyuki Tanaka Arch…itects
- V&A washrooms by Glowacka Rennie
- Heroes at Křehký Gallery
- Red Bull Music Academy by Langarita-Nava…rro Arquitectos
- SongMax store by Elevation Workshop
- Project: Office for Living by Jean Nouve…l
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories