Dezeen Wire: the all-caps text on New York's street signs is being replaced by upper and lower case letters in a different font, called Clearview - New York Times.
- Bloated Shelf by Damien Gernay
- Interactive slideshow: Heal's launches S…pring 2014 furniture collection
- Samuel Wilkinson designs faceted station…ery for Lexon
- Parhelia by Asif Khan
- QR code island by C.A.N
- Installation for the UK Pavilion at Shan…ghai Expo 2010 by Troika
- Lost in Translation by Studio Makkink & …Bey
- Design studio Raw Edges "feels like part… of the Moroso family"
- Super Contemporary interviews: Tom Dixon
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories