The clock is operated using the back of the item: the alarm is activated or deactivated by twisting it and a snooze option is prompted by pressing it.
Luminescent hands tell the time in the dark and a ring of light illuminates the entire dial when the clock is gently squeezed.
The cordless phone has an integrated answering machine, large keys and screen display, and is charged on a base that can be wall mounted or kept on a horizontal surface.
The alarm clock costs £89 and the phone is £169, and both designs are available in red, white or black.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
We will be showcasing a range of products by some of the best designers and brands London has to offer all this month – more details here.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Sleep Series by Another Country for Heal…'s
- Rooftop fish and chip shop by Something …& Son is (slowly) growing its own produce
- Tuomas Markunpoika mills coloured pencil…s to create Amalgamated vases
- Movie of Future Systems and Ross Lovegro…ve at the London Design Festival
- Papyrus chair by Ronan and Erwan Bouroul…lec
- Formafantasma and Martino Gamper among s…peakers announced for Milan FOMO talks
- Rinkak by Nendo
- Movie: Tom Dixon at Design Miami
- Raf Simons' trainers for Adidas are base…d on vintage space suits
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories