The clock is operated using the back of the item: the alarm is activated or deactivated by twisting it and a snooze option is prompted by pressing it.
Luminescent hands tell the time in the dark and a ring of light illuminates the entire dial when the clock is gently squeezed.
The cordless phone has an integrated answering machine, large keys and screen display, and is charged on a base that can be wall mounted or kept on a horizontal surface.
The alarm clock costs £89 and the phone is £169, and both designs are available in red, white or black.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
We will be showcasing a range of products by some of the best designers and brands London has to offer all this month – more details here.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Movie shows features of Converse's red…esigned Chuck Taylors
- Atlantic Sofa by CuldeSac for Bernhard…t Design
- Höweler + Yoon Architecture installs …a glow-in-the-dark swing set in Boston
- Sweatshirt by The T-Shirt Issue appear…s to melt
- Front revisits Gebrüder Thonet Vienna…'s roots to design bent-wood furniture
- Drapery vases by Kruskopf and Kuisma
- Moustache launches in Milan
- Nendo creates dining room optical illu…sion at Japan's Expo pavilion
- Sessantuna by Gaetano Pesce for Cassin…a
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories