The comical illustrations, which take a whimsical look at the challenges of modern life, are taken from Wilcox's sketch books over the years.
Each 10" x 8" print is signed by Wilcox and part of a limited edition of 250. They cost £25 unframed or £65 framed.
Dezeen readers can get 10% off any Dezeen Super Store purchase (excluding sale stock and Jambox) and enter our competition to win a designer watch worth £150 by downloading this flyer and presenting it at the shop.
We will be showcasing a range of products by some of the best designers and brands London has to offer all this month – more details here.
Dezeen Super Store
38 Monmouth Street, London WC2
1 July – 30 September 2012
- Robin and Lucienne Day's daughter "was…n't prepared to allow their works to be misused"
- Side table extends from base of Rise s…ofa by Note Design Studio
- Formafantasma shows engraved glassware… at Bagatti Valsecchi in Milan
- Dieter Rams 620 Chair Programme relaun…ched by Vitsœ
- M.A.S.T. by Joe Velluto
- Raw Edges shapes Endgrain wooden furni…ture to reveal colourful patterns
- "Street culture is synonymous with eas…t London" - Lee Broom
- Mousetraps by Johanna Schmeer
- Plug-In by MAP Studio
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories