The table has an asymmetrical leg structure made from solid walnut that pokes through the brightly coloured, matt lacquer table top.
The tables are also available in red, blue, black and white, in keeping with the style of the De Stijl art movement that Mondrian was closely associated with.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month. See all the stories we have published so far here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
We've previously featured a magazine holder inspired by crates of old vinyl records by Passos.
- Hendrick's Collection by Tjep.
- New design brand TOG unveils outdoor f…urniture by Sebastian Bergne
- Paper Mache Armchair by Majid Asif
- The Conductor by Faye Toogood for Esta…blished & Sons
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
- Stacked Lights by Sander Wassink and M…a'ayan Pesach combine vintage glass with coloured resin
- Plicate by Benjamin Hubert for NAVA
- Lego Greenhouse by Sebastian Bergne
- Skew by Ross McBride at Dezeen Watch S…tore
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories