The table has an asymmetrical leg structure made from solid walnut that pokes through the brightly coloured, matt lacquer table top.
The tables are also available in red, blue, black and white, in keeping with the style of the De Stijl art movement that Mondrian was closely associated with.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month. See all the stories we have published so far here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
We've previously featured a magazine holder inspired by crates of old vinyl records by Passos.
- Symbiosis by Jelte van Abbema
- Species of Illumination interactive ligh…ts go in search of humans and dark spots
- Kink by Osko+Deichmann
- Purple locket is a digital version of th…e traditional heirloom
- Multi lantern by Kristine Five Melvær
- Light Movement by Noam Bar Yohai
- The Fluke by BarberOsgerby 2
- Sit lamp by Fiona Thomson
- Furniture by Atelier Van Lieshout at Car…penters Workshop Gallery
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories