The table has an asymmetrical leg structure made from solid walnut that pokes through the brightly coloured, matt lacquer table top.
The tables are also available in red, blue, black and white, in keeping with the style of the De Stijl art movement that Mondrian was closely associated with.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month. See all the stories we have published so far here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
We've previously featured a magazine holder inspired by crates of old vinyl records by Passos.
- Impossible Technology's electric bicycle… folds away into a backpack
- Note Design Studio extends Silo lamp col…lection for Zero
- Unicorn chases its horn in Tomek Ducki's… animation for Basement Jaxx
- Roger Arquer designs a nutcracker to "ti…ckle the soul"
- Chris Bangle podcast interview
- When I get Green by Gonçalo Mabunda at …Jack Bell Gallery
- Adaptable by TAF for Muuto
- The return of the pocket watch
- Dezeen Platform: Mirna Kerr
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories