The table has an asymmetrical leg structure made from solid walnut that pokes through the brightly coloured, matt lacquer table top.
The tables are also available in red, blue, black and white, in keeping with the style of the De Stijl art movement that Mondrian was closely associated with.
Dezeen has been commissioned to curate a collection of products designed by east London creatives that live near to new housing development VIVO and we will be publishing more designs as they are added to the collection during the next month. See all the stories we have published so far here.
The designs will be on show as part of a collection of 30 works of art, fashion, sculpture and furniture celebrating local talent that will be exhibited at the Genesis Cinema in October and then donated to the VIVO residents – find out more here.
We've previously featured a magazine holder inspired by crates of old vinyl records by Passos.
- Skin collection by Nacho Carbonell
- Mushroom-based modelling kit allows user…s to grow their own designs
- Helsinki Design Museum exhibition celebr…ates "Finland's second designer"
- Powerless Structures, Fig.101 by Elmgree…n and Dragset
- Chaneldrip by Pepe Heykoop
- Dezeen Watch Store end of summer sale: S…ol by Shin Azumi now half price
- "We use software programming controls as… well as physical design" - Troika
- A Doll's House for Clementine by TDO Arc…hitecture
- The Bic Blue Cabinet by Studio Libertiny
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories