Stuck Chair is made from oak with a backrest of blue powder-coated steel. The seat is lodged firmly in place by the chair legs that pass diagonally through it.
In fact, the legs are secured by screws where they intersect with each other and the steel backrest, with the holes then filled to reduce their visibility.
When discussing the concept behind the design, chief designer Stefan Tervoort told Dezeen: "We are interested in a more poetic side in design, so a more conceptual, shape driven approach, but still we are interested in reproducibility."
See all our stories about chairs.
- Dezeen Platform: JAILmake
- Split Chair by Daniel Lorch
- The Migration of Mel and Judith by Thoma…s Hillier
- London by Meike Harde
- Forrest Myers at Hedge Gallery
- Hush by Freyja Sewell
- Doshi Levien's furniture for Moroso "cha…llenges people's perceptions"
- Maxime Mellot's Turia table includes a b…irdcage, fish tank and plant pot
- Catenary Pottery Printer using analogue …parametric design by gt2P
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories