Stuck Chair is made from oak with a backrest of blue powder-coated steel. The seat is lodged firmly in place by the chair legs that pass diagonally through it.
In fact, the legs are secured by screws where they intersect with each other and the steel backrest, with the holes then filled to reduce their visibility.
When discussing the concept behind the design, chief designer Stefan Tervoort told Dezeen: "We are interested in a more poetic side in design, so a more conceptual, shape driven approach, but still we are interested in reproducibility."
See all our stories about chairs.
- Nokia E-Cu by Patrick Hyland
- Funnel Vase by Roger Arquer
- Kitchen products by Morph
- Ikea launches "deliberately low key" c…ollection by Ilse Crawford
- Sire by Aekae and Swisshorn
- Ruché by Inga Sempé for Ligne Roset
- Dezeen Screen: Change the Record by Pa…ul Cocksedge
- Nendo teams up with Luca Nichetto to c…reate lights based on ice lollies
- Shine outdoor furniture by Arik Levy f…or Emu
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories