Stuck Chair is made from oak with a backrest of blue powder-coated steel. The seat is lodged firmly in place by the chair legs that pass diagonally through it.
In fact, the legs are secured by screws where they intersect with each other and the steel backrest, with the holes then filled to reduce their visibility.
When discussing the concept behind the design, chief designer Stefan Tervoort told Dezeen: "We are interested in a more poetic side in design, so a more conceptual, shape driven approach, but still we are interested in reproducibility."
See all our stories about chairs.
- CLS Mobile Drive by Sylvain Willenz
- Stone by Denis Guidone now available at …Dezeen Watch Store
- Orishiki Handbag by Naoki Kawamoto
- Monster and Animal Hands by Héctor Serr…ano
- Arne Jacobsen's Drop chair reintroduced …by Republic of Fritz Hansen
- Single Person Cooker by Alex Bradley
- Olson Kundig Architects based Design Mia…mi lounge on historic lumber yards
- 100% Inspiration: Andy Martin
- Nobody Chair by Komplot
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories