Stuck Chair is made from oak with a backrest of blue powder-coated steel. The seat is lodged firmly in place by the chair legs that pass diagonally through it.
In fact, the legs are secured by screws where they intersect with each other and the steel backrest, with the holes then filled to reduce their visibility.
When discussing the concept behind the design, chief designer Stefan Tervoort told Dezeen: "We are interested in a more poetic side in design, so a more conceptual, shape driven approach, but still we are interested in reproducibility."
See all our stories about chairs.
- Receipt redesign by BERG
- Ceramics by Fou de Feu
- Bridge Shelves by Outofstock
- GE WattStation by fuseproject
- S+tarck with Ballantyne by Philippe Star…ck
- Colourful speckles and polka dots patter…n fabrics by Studio Hanna Whitehead
- Jaime Hayón designs furniture based on …Le Corbusier architecture
- Club to Catwalk: London Fashion in the 1…980s exhibition at the V&A
- "Eindhoven has design, it has science an…d it has industry"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories