Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five packs of greeting cards that can be crafted into model boats.
Congratulations to the winners! Raffaello Orini from Italy, Lorna McLelland from the UK, Catherine Owen from the UK, Isabella Good from Ireland and María Jiménez from Costa Rica all won a Not Just a Card pack.
Noticing that cards are usually discarded soon after they're received, British company Foldable Cuts designed this set so they would be kept. The front of each card has a picture of the boat you can make and the net to create the model is printed on the back with simple cut-and-fold instructions.
The series of five cards includes a dingy, sailing boat, cargo ship, cruiser and a yacht. Individual cards can be bought for £3 each and the whole collection is available for £14 from the Foldable Cuts website.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Vitamin debuts furniture collection infl…uenced by small-scale production
- Interview: Faye Toogood at Super Natural
- Moodwall by Urban Alliance
- Diller and Scofidio create "mischievous"… leak inside Jean Nouvel's glass gallery
- CMYK bulb by Dennis Parren
- Habitat Machines by David Trautrimas
- Clamp Desk by Paul Coudamy & Benoit Coul…ondres
- Rise of Flames by Frederik Roijé
- Another Chair by Karen Ryan
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories