Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five packs of greeting cards that can be crafted into model boats.
Congratulations to the winners! Raffaello Orini from Italy, Lorna McLelland from the UK, Catherine Owen from the UK, Isabella Good from Ireland and María Jiménez from Costa Rica all won a Not Just a Card pack.
Noticing that cards are usually discarded soon after they're received, British company Foldable Cuts designed this set so they would be kept. The front of each card has a picture of the boat you can make and the net to create the model is printed on the back with simple cut-and-fold instructions.
The series of five cards includes a dingy, sailing boat, cargo ship, cruiser and a yacht. Individual cards can be bought for £3 each and the whole collection is available for £14 from the Foldable Cuts website.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Tjep. creates Bronze Age furniture in op…position to 3D printing
- Ron Arad: Restless at the Barbican
- Industry by Tom Dixon
- Dezeen Platform: Clinton Sheldon
- Two Nuns Bike by Ron Arad
- Wattcher by Marcel Wanders Studio
- The Gospel by Studio Job
- Front win Designer of the Future Award
- Sensorial Brushes by Najla El Zein Works…pace are designed to stimulate the skin
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories