Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five packs of greeting cards that can be crafted into model boats.
Congratulations to the winners! Raffaello Orini from Italy, Lorna McLelland from the UK, Catherine Owen from the UK, Isabella Good from Ireland and María Jiménez from Costa Rica all won a Not Just a Card pack.
Noticing that cards are usually discarded soon after they're received, British company Foldable Cuts designed this set so they would be kept. The front of each card has a picture of the boat you can make and the net to create the model is printed on the back with simple cut-and-fold instructions.
The series of five cards includes a dingy, sailing boat, cargo ship, cruiser and a yacht. Individual cards can be bought for £3 each and the whole collection is available for £14 from the Foldable Cuts website.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- Benjamin Hubert dresses up dining chairs… with Talma collection for Moroso
- Peg by Studio Gorm
- Little Triple Chair by Frederik Roijé
- London 2012 Olympics logo 2
- 11 Boxes by Studio Vit
- Dezeen podcast: Designs of the Year 2010… at the Design Museum
- Open Source Architecture Manifesto by Ca…rlo Ratti Associati
- ONE calendar by Jeong Yong
- Boxes by five Japanese architects: Derol…l curated by Eizo Okada
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories