Competition: we're giving readers the chance to win one of five packs of greeting cards that can be crafted into model boats.
Congratulations to the winners! Raffaello Orini from Italy, Lorna McLelland from the UK, Catherine Owen from the UK, Isabella Good from Ireland and María Jiménez from Costa Rica all won a Not Just a Card pack.
Noticing that cards are usually discarded soon after they're received, British company Foldable Cuts designed this set so they would be kept. The front of each card has a picture of the boat you can make and the net to create the model is printed on the back with simple cut-and-fold instructions.
The series of five cards includes a dingy, sailing boat, cargo ship, cruiser and a yacht. Individual cards can be bought for £3 each and the whole collection is available for £14 from the Foldable Cuts website.
This competition is now closed.
Five winners will be selected at random and notified by email. Winners’ names will be published in a future edition of our Dezeenmail newsletter and at the top of this page. Dezeen competitions are international and entries are accepted from readers in any country.
- René Barba creates lollipop-shaped la…mp from paper-like fabric for Ligne Roset
- Paul Smith tints Anglepoise desk lamp …with clashing colours
- Moon Fragment by Tokujin Yoshioka
- Jaime Hayón for BD
- Architonic presents products from Salo…ne del Mobile and Euroluce 2009
- Monocle lamp by Rich Brilliant Willing
- Dezeen at Design Miami
- France away kit by Nike
- Printable Offerings by Studio Leung
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories