Product news: Copenhagen designer Henriette W. Leth has designed a colourful, modular storage system for Danish design brand Normann Copenhagen.
Made of folded steel, the boxes are powder-coated in six different colours: white, grey, rose, rust, green and blue.
"I became tired of looking at unattractive book covers on the shelves and therefore decided to find a solution which could not only contribute with some color in the room but also be a way to store things practically," says Henriette W. Leth.
The Color Boxes are sold individually and can be stacked in any combination on the floor or hung on the wall separately.
The boxes can be placed on top of one another loosely, and the weight of the boxes and the contents inside keeps them in place.
Jan Andersen and Poul Madsen created Normann Copenhagen in 1999 in Copenhagen. We have featured other projects for Normann Copenhagen such as a folding whisk and a circular knife. See all of our stories about Normann Copenhagen.
- Bamboolarule by Baskerville Studio
- Rubber lamp by Thomas Schnur
- Footwear by Zaha Hadid for Lacoste
- Dezeen archive: packaging
- Adelaide by Xie Dong at Driade
- The Art of the Album Cover at The Galler…y@
- Batucada collection by Jahara Studio
- The Golden Rules by Olivia Lee
- Pornhub's Wankband "creates dirty energy…"
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories