Product news: Copenhagen designer Henriette W. Leth has designed a colourful, modular storage system for Danish design brand Normann Copenhagen.
Made of folded steel, the boxes are powder-coated in six different colours: white, grey, rose, rust, green and blue.
"I became tired of looking at unattractive book covers on the shelves and therefore decided to find a solution which could not only contribute with some color in the room but also be a way to store things practically," says Henriette W. Leth.
The Color Boxes are sold individually and can be stacked in any combination on the floor or hung on the wall separately.
The boxes can be placed on top of one another loosely, and the weight of the boxes and the contents inside keeps them in place.
Jan Andersen and Poul Madsen created Normann Copenhagen in 1999 in Copenhagen. We have featured other projects for Normann Copenhagen such as a folding whisk and a circular knife. See all of our stories about Normann Copenhagen.
- "I wanted to capture the beauty of 1950s… engineering" – Michael Young
- Lamp made from model glider materials by… Studio Daniel for Odesi
- Philippe Starck's Juicy Salif was "the m…ost controversial lemon squeezer of the century"
- New 300 Series by Uniform Wares at Dezee…n Watch Store
- Patricia Urquiola coats transparent furn…iture for Glas Italia with an iridescent sheen
- 1/1 by Established & Sons
- "In your life, everything is integrated"
- This That Other by Stefan Diez for e15
- Comme des Garçons Guerrilla Store +4161
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories