Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Synthetic materials can "behave like liv…ing cells"
- Famous works of art transformed into bui…ldings in Federico Babina’s Archist Series
- Lawrence Lek at Designers in Residence 2…012
- Floor tiles made of coloured snail poo b…y Lieske Schreuder
- Het Kruikantoor by Tim Vinke
- Bouroullec brothers to debut Belleville …furniture collection for Vitra
- Studio Mini by Anna Hadwick
- PARCS by PearsonLloyd for Bene
- Punkt. Alarm Clock and Phone by Jasper M…orrison at Dezeen Super Store
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories