Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Orishiki Spectacle Case by Naoki Kawamot…o
- Finger Trap handbags by James Piatt
- Christmas lights in Madrid by Teresa Sap…ey
- Etirement by Rémi Bouhaniche
- Design Miami Chat Shows: Julia Lohmann
- DIY Series by Andre Pereira
- ABChairs by Roeland Otten
- Dezeen podcast: Stefan Sagmeister at Vie…nna Design Week
- Stilthouses and Bidonvilles by Arne Quin…ze
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories