Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Shelves slide up and down the stem of …Yu Ito's Impila lamp
- Knauf and Brown encourages mindful eng…agement with everyday objects
- Beer Wrench by Budnitz
- Conceptual machine designed for 3D-pri…nting meat on-demand in any kitchen
- Wooden Mesh by Diego Vencato
- Form 6 G3 vibrator by Jimmyjane
- ADD System Furniture by Werner Aisslin…ger for Flötotto
- Marc Newson designs "revolutionary" dr…aft beer machine for Heineken
- Westminster Chiming Grandfather Clock …by Ryan McElhinney
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories