Product news: Paris design studio A+A Cooren has designed a table and a console with branching metal legs for French brand La Redoute.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's Big Air Sundae vase for the collection
The dining table and console have Y-shaped metal legs supporting a birch plywood top.
Above: image also shows A+A Cooren's modular storage unit for the collection
While the table is self-supporting, the console must be fixed against the wall.
We've published some similar furniture on Dezeen lately, including a chair with its backrest wedged between catapult-like legs and furniture that appears to be peeled away from wooden stems.
- Maker Faire Africa Workshop at Afrofutur…e
- Functional branding by Aekae for QWSTION
- Will.i.am launches Ekocycle range of pro…ducts made with sustainable materials
- Stream of Light by Olivia Lee and Alieno…r de Chambrier
- TW35 40 by Tamawa
- Parallel Architecture by James Thompson …at Show RCA 2012
- Doshi Levien's rugs for Nanimarquina cap…ture the "joy and celebration of the Rabari"
- Ilona Gaynor designs staging for a hypot…hetical court case
- Bench Between Pillars by Ryuji Nakamura …Architects
Sign up for a daily roundup
of all our stories